Chapter 3

Lottie was standing there not saying a single word. We walked up to her and she just kept turning her head to look at us both. "I KNEW IT!" Lottie screams out making me jump. Louis and I look at each other then back at her confused. "Huh?" Louis said tilting his head. "I KNEW YOU WERE GAY LOUIS." Lottie grabbed both of us and hugged us tightly.

Louis's face was so red like he was embarrassed. I just stood there like a twig watching them awkwardly, I mean what do you say in these situations?

"Lottie I'm not gay." Louis said pushing her off lightly.

I looked at Louis and his eyes were just fixed on the ground. If he isn't gay then why did he kiss me? Does that mean he has no feelings for me? Are things going to be awkward now?

My mind was racing and racing with thoughts I didn't want in my head. I was already feeling stressed enough so I decided to run out. As I was running out and turned I saw Louis and Lottie looking at me.

I was about to walk out the door then I saw Louis running towards me. I didn't want to face him right now so I ignored him and kept on walking.

As I was walking home and felt my phone ring. "Hello?" I said huffing. "Are you on your way home? Aunt Lauretta is going to be home soon." Gemma said speaking really fast.

"Shit I thought she wasn't going to be home till six." I said picking up my pace while walking.

"Not today that's tomorrow, are you on your way home, or do you plan on getting killed?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way home leave my bedroom window open just in case I love you Gem." I said hanging up before she could speak.

I was running so fast I didn't have time to catch my breath. I have never run this fast in my life not even in gym class.

As I was running up to my house I saw my Aunt's car at the end of the street. I went around the house and climbed into my window.

I see Gemma sitting on my bed with a Grin and said, "Where have you been?"

I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed next to Gemma. "I was with someone." I said turning on my side. Gemma looked at me confused for a while. "Someone means a human a human is a-"

"I know what a human is but I thought you didn't have friends." Gemma said with a slight laugh.

"Gee thanks, sister of the year award goes to you." I said pushing her off my bed with my feet.

Gemma shot me a dirty look and I smiled sarcastically. She got up and left and slammed my door behind her.

I grabbed my pillow and screamed really loud into it. It always makes me feel a little better, everyone should try it so I don't look crazy.

I hear the front door open and knew it was my Aunt. I hurried to lock my door because I knew she was going to try and get in because she was always drunk. Sure enough, I heard my doorknob wiggle and heard stumbling outside of the door.

I know Gemma was ok because at this time she locks her door and opens a window and goes to our secret spot.

I closed my eyes and slowly started to drift to sleep, My phone was going off and I didn't know whether to pick up or just let it ring and avoid everything for a while.

I decided to answer it without looking at who it was. "Hello?" I said in a tired voice. "Uhh, Harry it's Louis." My heart rate shot up and I got startled. Out of all the people it had to be why did it have to be Louis.

"Harry can we please talk."

"I'm sorry Louis but I've heard enough." I said hanging up. Yeah yeah yeah I know I'm being a bitch but he kissed me and it was the best kiss of my life and well my only kiss but he claimed he wasn't gay, and that was probably him saying he didn't mean the kiss.