Chapter 6

Alright so this contains 18+ parts so this is your WARNING anyways its going to be a time jump so maybe a year ahead or something idk byeeee.

//New Years Eve//

We were all at Louis' house celebrating the New Year with our friends and family. It was me, Louis, Louis' siblings, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Jay. We were all having fun eating snacks and drinking sodas.

It was soon going to be a year since me and Louis met and I was happy, Louis made me happy. I go to a therapist once every two weeks and Louis pays for it cause he insisted. I'm trying to find a job so I can pay for it myself but no one wants to hire me.

"Babe?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Louis. "Yeah?" I said taking a sip of my drink.

"You ok? You keep zoning out." Louis said giving me a hug.

"Boobear I'm ok, I just get lost in my thoughts." I said nuzzling my face into his neck.

"What were you thinking about?"

"How happy I have been with you." I said pressing my lips lightly on his.

"Oi get a room you two." Niall shouted.

Louis flipped him off and we all laughed. "Louis watch the language." Jay said yelling at him in her angry mum tone.

"Sorry, mum." Louis smiled and then looked at me and laughed.

The boys walked over to us and were just staring at us as me and Louis were having a moment.

"Did you want to take a picture you perverts?" Louis said looking at them.

"Gladly, say cheese." Niall said taking a picture of us. "Yeah now you have a picture to jerk off too." Liam said trying to hold a straight face but ended up laughing.

"Yeah Louis has a great body and his beautiful eyes and his big, huge, massive-"

"You better stop there blondie." I said giving his a death stare. "Ok I get my hair use to be blonde but it's not anymore stop teasing me." Niall said pretending to whine.

"Dont talk about my boyfriend like that and we won't have a problem." I said with a petty sarcastic smile.

"You both haven't even done it yet how do you know it's not the size of a nail." Niall said holding up his pinki to show us what he meant.

"Have you seen him body Ni?! He has a hot body, you know it's way bigger than a nail, dont be mistaken for yours." I said turning back to Louis.

All the boys laughed at Niall and I don't know why but whenever someone makes fun of Louis this switch gets flipped and I become a different person and I feel like I have to protect him.

All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. "Can I have my boyfriend with me in reality for a few more minutes?" Louis said snapping his fingers.

"Sorry sorry." I said quickly.

It was about 10 seconds until New years and I was so thrilled, this year has been complete shit.

"9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" Everyone screamed out.

Everyone was hugging everyone but me and Louis went straight for a kiss. We both were smiling through the kiss, you could tell we both were way too excited because me and Louis agreed we would take it to the next level in the new year.