Chapter 13

So there is gonna be a time jump sooo um yeah <3

It has been 3 years since Louis and I have started dating and it has honestly has been so amazing. "Happy birthday Boobear." I whispered while I cuddled up to him. Louis groaned then covered his face to block the sunlight.

Me and Louis got our own apartment once we finished school but we still go to Jay's to see everyone every other weekend.

"Babe wake up, it's your birthday." Louis didn't move he just laid there trying to block me out. "I made food." I said while rolling my eyes. Louis shot up and looked around then ran out to the table and sat down.

"Wow I'm feeling so loved right now."

Louis looked at me while he was putting his pancakes in his mouth then smiled. He took a bite then got up and pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you baby, I love you so much." Louis gave me a kiss on my cheek and all the syrup from the pancakes was now on my face.

"Louis!" I screamed while wiping off my cheek. "Hey you asked for it." Louis said laughing. He sat back down and I walked to the cabinet and grabbed the flour. I quietly opened the bag then grabbed a handful and walked up to Louis.

While he was distracted eating I threw the flour at him and he gasped dramatically. "You did not just throw flour at me." Louis said as he stood up. "You asked for it." I said in defense.

Louis saw the bag of flour and ran to it then threw some at me. I snatched the bag from him and started throwing handful's non stop at him.

Louis was quick and grabbed my arm and took the bag and dumped it all on my head. He then proceeded to rub it into my hair and onto my clothes to be funny. I bent down and picked up some flour off the ground and did the same thing to him.

We both were laughing so hard we were almost in tears. Louis took his clothes off then left them on the ground and started walking to the shower. I picked up his clothes and threw them in the wash along with mine. I didnt bother to get dressed yet because I needed to shower so I just started to clean the flour while being naked.

Once I finally finished cleaning up I heard the shower turn off and Louis walked out with his towel wrapped around his waist. He looked around the room then Looked at me and smirked.

"I could get use to you being naked all the time." Louis blurted out. "Haha very funny, I'm going to go shower get dressed."

"Oh baby by the way I want you to dress nice." Louis said grabbing my arm. "Alright but for what?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Its a suprise." Louis said mischievously. "I sometimes hate your suprises." I said with a straight face. "Wow that hurts." Louis said putting his hand on his heart. I kissed his cheek then walked to the shower.

Once I got out I went the shower I went through the closet and pulled out a white shirt and some black skinny jeans. I quickly got dressed then went to find Louis. I saw him sitting on the couch so I walked up to him and he immediately stood up.

I looked at Louis outfit and started fawning. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a black jacket over it and some black Jean's. He looked stunning and he knew it too.

"Ready to go?" Louis said holding out his hand. I placed my hand gently on him and nodded. We both walked out the door and to his car. It was snowing and the ground was covered with a thick layer of snow, you can tell it's been snowing for a while now.

Once me and Louis got in the car we started shivering. I turned up the heat and placed my hands in front of the air to warm them up. Louis started to drive and tried to drive quickly so we wouldn't freeze to death.