Jealous level part 1

💚Meliodas💚: 10000/10
This guy doesn't want to lose you again so when someone comes to you and flirt with you. He is always there to tell the guy that you don't like him and that you are uncomfortable with him or he will have the scariest glare!

💙Ban💙: 1000/10
This dude doesn't want anyone guy getting close to you except meliodas,gowther,king,escanor and etc. (greedy bitch) But if any guy flirts with you or makes you uncomfortable he will step in and tell the guy what he is doing is wrong and that you are clearly uncomfortable so say thanks to ban!

💛King💛: 9/10
This baby is insecure that you will leave him for some other guy but you reminded him that you love forever and ever so he is 10 out of 10.

💕Gowther💕: 1/10
He doesn't really understand but will step in if someone makes you uncomfortable or is trying to flirt with you. But he trusts you a lot.

💜Merlin💜: 8/10
She whole hearted trusts you won't cheat but is scared that you'll leave her. If someone makes you uncomfortable or in an awkward position she'll teleport you away to somewhere else like her lab, room or your room.

💙Elizabeth💙: 3?/10
She trusts you will always be around you hugging you or just holding your hand. If someone was to make you uncomfortable without her with you she'll feel guilty for not being with you and will help you feel more comfortable. But will definitely go talk to guilthunder or meliodas about the person that made you uncomfortable and... trust they will be dealt with🤞🏽.

🧡Diane🧡: 10/10
She's a jealous person but trusts you. If anyone has to make you uncomfortable or flirt while she's with you. She'll step up telling them you aren't interested and if they don't get the hit, she'll probably punch them while you drag her away.

Probably i'm going to post two tomorrow✌🏽. I'm making a yandere sds and jjk book they may be coming soon 👀.