Nerobasta and Eliane

Meeting her
💖Nerobasta💖:
You are Ludociel and mael's sister you were trying to find them (your basically zoro from one piece but the female version without the hair color and eye color) and then stumbled upon a beautiful woman with pink hair, blue eyes and a beautiful dress you introduced yourself and she introduced herself to you and then you ask if she had seen your brothers and she'd she had do you found them and said thanks to her and left with your brothers.

🌸Elaine🌷:
You are Merlin's twin sister (but you don't have a spell on you to make your self look older) you were walking around the fairy kings forest and when up the tree and elaine was about to blast you told you didn't want the water so she read your mind and then she introduced herself to you also introduced yourself an a hour or so flew bye and you told her that you had to leave you said bye and she also said bye and asked if you would come back of course you said yes! baby was so happy 😖👉👈 she did that while she was blushing!

First thought
💖Nerobasta💖:
Hers: So she is ludociel and mael's sister she is cute and "kind of" hot.
Yours: Her eyes are so gorgeous and her hair ahhh i makes my heart melt and she knows my brothers she is so kind and cute. *giggles*

🌸Elaine🌷:
Hers:She is so truthful and kind she said that she would come again i think i really like her being with me.👉👈
Yours: She is so cute when she did this 👉👈  ahhh i want to see her again and again! too bad merlin will keep me busy for a while.*sigh*

Thanks for reading next chapter is meeting them again, there feelings, confession and jealousy level! Author~ chan out jk i have scenarios to do 🤭