Meeting them part 2

💖Gilthunter💖:
You are a Sapphire holy knight you were walking through liones and then saw your friend howzer with a pink head man so howzer said that his name was gilthunter and said y/n and you guys talked for a bit and you had to leave.

💜Veronica💜:
You are Howzer's twin and a emerald holy knight and you had to talk to the king and when to talk to him and you saw violet haired girl and went up to her and introduced yourself to her.

💜Margaret💜:
You are Veronica's best friend and she wanted to introduce her to her sisters and her father and you were talking to her sisters.

🧡Arthur🧡:
You were a shy kid you also liked drawing one day you were drawing a field and Arthur saw you and walked over to you and introduce him self to you and you said your name but you stuttered and he asked what you were drawing and you said the field.

💜Jericho💜:
You were gustaf best friend and he wanted to introduce you to his sister so you said sure and there you saw a Lavender/Silver haired girl and she asked her brother who you were so you introduced yourself to her and then you turned to gustaf that wasn't there so you guys just walked and talking.

🖤Guila🖤:
You were walking and saw her brother walking all alone so you asked him were he live so you can walk him there so he did and there you saw a black haired girl and he ran to her and she said thanks and you said no problem bye.