First thoughts part 4

❤️Zeldris💍:
His: So this is fathers left hand woman or man if father trusted them i guess i should too.
Yours: His so interesting i wanna to know more about but i'm always busy with the demon king doing business or missions for him *sigh* I will meet him again *giggles*.

💙Estarossa💍:
His: Hmm never thought that brother would have a hot and cute best friend~ i guess will get along with them but not without flirting~.
Yours: His quite the flirt maybe if zeldris told me i would have been more aware of him *sigh* i'm going to one up him *smirks*.

💜Monspeet💍:
His: So this is the person that derieri was talking about hmm they are pretty hot wait i just meet them i can't fall in love with them.
Yours: So this is monspeed i thought he would be a little bit more fun than he is but i there way his hot (🥵) but his one of her friends i don't think she would mind!

🥀Gloxinia💍:
His: They are so shy it's so adorable wait there also a demon hmmm i don't care anyway but they are cute and shy they are something interesting are they.
Yours: uhhh oh no i dumped into the fairy king what i do his so kind and uhh hot! Oh no i can't fall in love with someone that i just meet!!

💙Drole💍:
His: hmm they are very interesting and cute (he doesn't care) so me and gloxinia deciding to talk to them they are very nice and calm from the other demon.
Yours: So this are who brother and derieri were talking about gloxinia one of the the commandments and drole other one of the ten commandments they are both calm and kind? i guess i hope i meet them again but that drole guy was pretty cute.

🧡Derieri💍:
Hers: So this is one of melascula sibling i guess i should have known but they don't even look alike hmmm they are hot. (she also doesn't care)
Yours: Hot and a lovely fighter.(that was all in your mind 😌)

💞Melascula💍:
Hers: hmm they are very interesting oh god gowther is rambling again did they space out?
Yours: Man she is hot and smart i guess i will listen to gowther wait his rambling i'm going to space out *sigh*.(you don't care you say what is on your mind but when is comes from a person that you like like you don't say anything)

💛Gelda💍:
Hers: hmm they like the same things same at least someone agrees with me they are cute.
Yours: She is so smart and thinks that this war is so stupid and a bonus she is cute and hot!