How you guy met 1

💚Meliodas💚:
You are Gilthunter's twin when Gilthunter met Meliodas he wouldn't stop talking about him so you ask your father if you could met him and he said yes so the next day you met him. (your a goddess reincarnation)

💙Ban💙:
You are the best friend of merlin so you were around Liones looking for merlin when you saw a pale blue, tall, muscular man you asked him if he had seen her he said yes and you asked him were she is and he walked you to her place. (your a demon)

💛King💛:
You are Diane's sibling so when you were both little you were walking an saw a brown head boy and ran over to him took him to your sister and help him when he woke up your sister asked if he remembered anything and he said no. (your a giant)

💕Gowther💕:
You where ban's best friend and you found out he got his as$ kick in a jail and know is a part of the seven deadly sins so you want to see him and found a pink head man and asked him and he said some information about him that you already knew so you asked were he was and he walked with you until you saw ban you said thanks and ran of to ban. (your a demon reincarnation)

💜Merlin💜:
You are Arthur twin siblings so when Arthur met merlin you also met her. (sorry i couldn't think of something ps. your a reincarnation idk what race u can pick in the comments)

💙Elizabeth💙:
You are Meliodas best friend and the goddess Elizabeth was your lover so she met you at a young age. (your a demon/vampire)

🧡Diane🧡
You are Meliodas twin so you guys were walking and saw a Brown head girl will Meliodas was beating them up you were talking to her and told her about Liones and said good bye the her. (your a demon)

Hi this is my first book i hope you liked it! And lots of love to you guys! love author~chan ❤️