Confession part 4

italics: thinking
Underline: talking or doing an action
❤Zeldris💍:
"Y/n i.. i love you not in a best friend type of way in a romantic type of way will you... be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously taking her hands while blushing and thinking 'gesh i hope she likes me back or i'm going to die from embarrassment' . "Zel.. i also love you, and yes i'll be your girlfriend" y/n said while smiling at me. "Really?" I ask her then she kisses me to confirm she does like me back. 🤞🏽

💙Estarossa💍:
"Y/n i love you. I love everything about you like the way you talk, the way you get excited about something you like or the way you express yourself i love you... so will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her and started to think 'hopefully she says yes' "Oh estarossa... i will be your girlfriend!" She said while i kiss her cheek and lay my head on her chest.

💜Monspeet💍:
"Hey y/n how about me and you get together" I say holding her hand. "Hmm? oh sure" She says blushing. I sigh happily as we continue to look at the sky holding each other's hand.

🥀Gloxinia💍:
"Y/n ever since i meet you.. you have brought this light into my life and i can't seem to let go so will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her 'she better say yes or i'm going to cry' i thought. She giggled giving me a kiss on my head nodding her head 'yes' i smile like an idiot as we hug each other.

💙Drole💍:
"Y/n there is something important i need to tell you" I say. "Hmm? what is it Drole?" She asked tiling her head a bit. "I'm in love with you and i hope i can be your boyfriend and future husband" i say looking her in the eyes. "Oh Drole! i love you too! and yes i'll be your girlfriend!" She says clapping her hands together as i smile.

💜Derieri💍:
"Y/n i love you... not in a platonic way or anything like that. I love you romantically" I say running my fingers threw her hair. "Oh derieri! i love you too" She says leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

💞Melascula💍:
"Melascula i know you absolutely hate my brother but.. I love you and i want you to be my girlfriend" She says as she holds my hand. "Y/n... i love you too!" I say as she smiles and we kiss.

💛Gelda💍:
"Y/n as the princess of the vampire clan i wish to tell you something" i say trying my best not to sound nervous. "Hmm? what is it dear?" She asked tilting her head. "I'm in love with you... i know it's crazy-" i was cut off by her kissing my cheek. "My dear Gelda i love you too" She says holding my hands while smile and blush.

🖤Meliodas💍:
"I love you y/n. Be my girlfriend" i say while thinking 'DAMN IT MELIODAS YOU PRACTICED SO MUCH AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY!? IDIOT!'. "Prince Meliodas... i also love you and yes i'll be your girlfriend" She says standing up holding my hands. "Good" i say pulling her close and kissing her.

I'm back bitches. bro why was i such an idiot in spelling in 2020-21. Online school made me more stupid smh 💀. i'm probably am going to fix some parts.