Meeting them part 4

❤️Zeldris💍:
You guys meet when you and the 10 commandments had a meeting with the demon king because they had to know his left hand woman the king introduced you to the commandments you got along with most of them except Galand, Grayroad and Fraudrin you got a weird vibe from you talk to zeldris again and said a little more about yourself to him as well has he did the meeting ended and you were extremely close to zeldris.

💙Estarossa💍:
You were stargazing alone or so you thought you heard someone come close to you and laid down next to you look to your left and saw estarossa you ask him what he was doing here he said that he also like stargazing from time to time you guys look at the stars then talk about you likes and dislikes and estarossa told you funny stories about zeldris and meliodas and you laugh and made him blush hard you said thanks for making you laugh but you had to go you said your goodbyes and left a blushing estarossa behind.

💜Monspeet💍:
You were walking in the forest and laid down on a open field then Monspeed saw you and landed next to you and you started humming

(I'm sorry i'm obsessed with isabella's lullaby) he was thinking about you and how perfect you were and then you looked at him and smiled tell him that you had to go and kissed him on the cheek and ran away leave a very blushing monspeed.

🥀Golxinia💍:
You were visiting your besties melascula, derieri, zeldris and monspeed they were basically your over protective sisters and brothers you were run to them because you were late on like 1 minute late but they would still get extremely over protective so when you go there they start yelling at you to tell them were you and started shaking you were until gloxinia stepped in he told them to stop and that's when he took your hand and flew away with you and leaving your yelling besties to beat up the other people there you guys got to a field and you guys sat down and talked you told him why they were so over protective and other stuff and then when you finished talking you saw him looking at you asked him why he is looking at you for he said it was nothing and blushed a little and told you stuff about him and that's when estarossa interrupting him he said sorry for interrupting him and that you had to go back before your best friends so that they don't destroy britannia you sighed while he left you kiss gloxinia on his cheek had flew to them as fast as possible leave a blushing gloxinia holding his cheek that you kissed him on.

💙Drole💍:
You were running to your brother and your best friend because your brother forgot something and then you ran into zeldris he did say anything to you but you said sorry and handed him the thing that your brother forgot you asked him if he could give it to him he only nodded and left you there alone then drole came and talked to you for a while and you two talked and you floated up to his cheek and left leave a blushing drole and a teasing gloxinia.

🧡Derieri💍:
Your sister forced you to meet the ten commandments of course she had to drag you half the way there you meet them but you didn't like meeting new people galand tried flirting with you but you punched him straight in the face sending him flying derieri decided to talk to you a bit more to you know get to know you better you guys talked until your sister got annoyed that you were ignoring her obviously you didn't know she was talking to you so she dragged you away from derieri you said bye and winked at derieri she blushed only a little but hey you made her blush that's something alright.

💞Melascula💍:
You were walking around with gowther because he was your brother's creation (If you know you know 😏) so you were just walking around until you dumped into Melascula she asked you what the two of you were doing gowther said just walking around the forest and then left you with melascula you didn't really care so you talked to her for a bit about your likes and dislikes she did the same and the sun started to set you kissed her on her forehead and left without saying a word leave a very very blushing Melascula.

💛Gelda💍:
You meet her outside castle you saw her and ran to her and said hi gelda she also said hi y/n you guys talked a bit more until one of you guards walked toward you guys and told you that the sun was about to set and that you had to go back home you kissed her on the hands and left with you guard leaving a blushing vampire behind.