Meeting them again part 1

💚Meliodas💚:
You were looking for Elizabeth since your her holy knight and then stumbled across a tavern with a giant woman next to the tavernyou went in there you saw the Elizabeth a blonde haired guy with her and then a tall pale blue haired guy with red eye you sat down elizabeth noticed you so she decided to talk to you of course you were listening to her and why she left then you said that since your her holy knight you would follow her then when everyone left she introduced everyone to you and then you remembered meliodas, ban and diane then out of nowhere meliodas started to grope you of course you punched him.

💙Ban💙:
You were walking around with Alan aka gowther then found the armor giant of course gowther being gowther ask if the armor giant was okay then you also walk towards them and then ban yelled who the hell were and gowther said me? after that meliodas hugged you and went to ask gowther if he would join he said yes and then ban walked up to you and asked if you knew merlin you said yes and you already meet him 10 years he sighed and started drinking.

💛king💛:
You are looking for your sister diane and all of a sudden king appeared you instantly say hi harlequin he was shocked at first but then realized it was just you and you guys talked about what happened in your guys life since you guys haven't talked in all time.

💕Gowther💕:
You found ban with the other sins and stayed with them when they came back you saw elizabeth introducing her self to gowther and asked if he would join he said no and ban said so your that little runt that always was with the king and you roundhouse kicked him and sighed and sat down gowther sat down next to you after the whole thing that he did and asked what was your name and you said y/n or n/n (nickname) he said that you were that girl from 10 years ago you said yes and started talking to him.

💜Merlin💜:
you didn't have to meet her again because you basically live with her ;-; sorry.

💙Elizabeth💙:
You and meliodas were at the tavern we she walked in everyone left hawks was scared she fell backwards and you guys took her to meliodas room and took of her armor you checked her pulse and said that she was fine than she woke up and looked around and asked if you two were dating you said no and asked if she was hungry she said she was and you cooked for her, meliodas, yourself and hawks.

🧡Diane🧡:
you meet her when meliodas meet her.

Sorry i'm not creative but i will try my best! ~ Author~chan