Meeting them part 4

❤️Zeldris💍:
You are the demon kings left hand woman or man you had to met his kids you saw a blonde and black haired boys and you introduced your self and then they said there name and you found Zeldris pretty interesting.

💙Estarossa💍:
You are Zeldris best friend so you want to meet his siblings he just sighed and walked away with you already knew a little bit about Meliodas because of Zeldris but not a lot about Estarossa so you meet them Meliodas and Zeldris had to go training so you and Estarossa just talked about life.

💜Monspeet💍:
You are Derieri's twin and you want to meet her friend she said okay and you met Monspeet and you introduced yourself and you guys all talked about fighting and stuff.

🥀Golxinia💍:
You were a fairy/demon you were flying through the sky and saw a the fairy king and you introduced yourself and he laughed at your shyness and he asked why you were flying so fast and you told him why and said you had to go he said bye and you too.

💙Drole💍:
You are Monspeed's sibling you were walking to Monspeed and Derieri and happen to flying around Dorle and Golxinia starts flying next to you introduced yourself and they introduced them self.

🧡Derieri💍:
You are melascula's twin you were walking around and saw a orange haired girl and she saw you and asked who are you and you said your name and you saw were just walking around she decided to walk with you and talk.

💞Melascula💍:
You were walking to talk to gowther and there you saw a pink haired girl and gowther said to come over and you did you introduced yourself to her as well as she did and gowther was talking about something important but you can of spaced out because he was rambling.

💛Gelda💍:
You are the princess or prince of Edinburgh you walk through the hallways and saw a woman that had blonde hair and ask her what she is thinking about and she said that the war was useless and other stuff that you agree with you introduced yourself and she introduced herself to and talk about stuff that you both like doing.

Author~chan: help
the guys and the girls:...
derieri: stfu your going to be fine 😤