Chapter-38

^^Fan made cover by Zainab2525

Thank you so very much ❤❤❤ I love it.

________________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And to all my 3K followers.
Thank you and I LOVE YOU 3000.
❤❤❤

___________________________________________

This chapter was written in a rush, you might find some errors. Feel free to point out the errors.

Lauren Hart

He asked me to be his date. I agreed. End of story.

I mean, why would I deny it?

But now, here I was, standing before the huge mansion— nervous as hell. My sweating palms, trembling legs, and loudly thumping heart was the proof of my missing boldness.

It was just a party for heaven's sake—but with a bit of twist, of course; I was going to meet Sean's family for the first time! That's what my concern was. Numerous questions were running marathons inside my head. One and the foremost being— Will Sean's parents like me?

"I told you to stay calm, Lauren." Sean tangled his fingers with mine and gave a light squeeze to my hand. "I told you who my girlfriend is would not matter to them. Their opinion should not matter to you as well."

That too. I would be left heartbroken if they ignore me. I hadn't met any of my boyfriend's families before and it didn't matter then...but in the case of Sean, it matters a lot.

I didn't reply and he knew I was not going to let the matter go as it wasn't easy. So, he tried to tease me to divert my mind off the topic. He, in the open, grabbed my waist and traced his nose over my cheek.

"You know the straps of your gown are giving me some devilish ideas."  He whispered.

I swear I had almost surrendered to the temptation but his next statement opened my eyes.

"We can skip the party, you know?"

"And miss my chance to meet Ryan and Grandma?" I said as I pushed him lightly. "No way. Let's go meet them." With that, I made my way towards the entrance and within no seconds I felt a hand on my waist.

Inside the mansion, we were welcomed by the chaos of last-minute preparations. Yep, we arrived one hour early as per Sean's mother's request. He didn't want to come early, but grandma's request over the phone call made him drop his knees.