Chapter-36

🔥 Mature chapter 🔥

I have tried to make it readable to all, but those who are still uncomfortable can skip it.

And othersssss... Go ahead!! No one is stopping you. 😉

___________________________________

Lauren Hart

The urgency to dive into the deep pool of desire brought us to the place I had developed a great liking to. Sean brought me to his home. We were in his room kissing with intense passion.

He broke the kiss and turned my back to him. He pressed me to him and slid the strap of my top and kissed the blade of my shoulder and rained wet kisses up to my neck. His lips touched my jaw as he slid another strap off my shoulder. And just like that, my top was peeled off my body, leaving me standing there in my skirt and heels.

I bit my lips and shut my eyes in shyness when I felt myself being lifted in the air. Then I was softly placed in the middle of the bed with him on top of me. I still hadn't opened my eyes. Maybe it was the shyness of being open to him...my long time crush...who was now the love of my life.

I felt a kiss on the corner of my mouth that caused me to moan involuntarily.

"Open your eyes and watch me adore you, Lauren." He whispered as he played with the tendrils of my hair and softly traced his finger on the side of my face. I mustered up the courage and opened my eyes. I found him staring at me; lovingly.

He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. He found my hands and tangled them around his neck. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't know when every single piece of cloth was shed off of my body.

Sean slowly stood up on his knees, watching me lay there; naked. "You are more beautiful than I have ever imagined you to be."

"You have been imagining me in your bed?" I quirked an eyebrow as I questioned. I had no idea where my shyness flew away and I asked the daring question.

He chuckled, his eyes gleaming with mischief as he looked down at me. "As if you haven't been doing that?"

Feeling bold and spirited, I raised my upper body and balanced my weight on my hands. "What if I say no?"

"Then, Miss Lauren Hart..." He brought his face closer to mine and looked directly into my eyes. "I would say you are lying. Your eyes tell me the story of your intense wet desires for me. It's hard to believe that you never dreamt of being with me...in my bed." He smirked seductively.

I blushed. Hard. I did have imagined doing things with him. But why would I voice that out and embarrass myself more? I wasn't that crazy or was I? I didn't know.

He kissed my cheekbone and whispered. "I love it when you blush...but now is not the time for that." He softly pushed me back on the bed and began to remove his shirt.

I gulped. It was probably the first time I was watching him shirtless. My lascivious eyes traveled down through his well-built chest to his perfectly carved abs and down to his V-line which gave me intense shudders. I licked my lips and looked back to his face and found him staring at me with a smirk.