Chapter-37

Fan-made cover^ by kpopperkind

Thank you💙❤

Surprise update😀
________________________________________

Sean Peterson

The sun had risen. I felt the rays on me that were coming through the glass window. It was time to wake up and start the new day but I wasn't ready yet. I didn't want to leave the warmth of her. I wanted to feel her against me a little longer—or maybe throughout the day.

I moved my eyes to the woman who had her arms and legs entangled around me. She was wrapped in the sheet, just her shoulders were visible to my eyes. She had her head on my chest. Slow breaths that were exhaling out of her mouth tickled my bare skin. I remembered how much she desired me. She needed me and wanted me to worship her. And that's what I did. I made her mine. She was a wild cat in the bed and last night I learned that she lacked patience. Still, I deliberately teased her to bring the hulk out of her because I loved to do that. I love to keep her on edge, it boosts the fun and I love to see her do crazy things.

Her face was hidden and I wanted to see her so I tried waking her up by rubbing her bareback but instead of opening her eyes she groaned and swatted my hand in sleep.

I laughed lightly. The silent vibration of my laughter caused her to stir and she detached herself from me and turned her back to me, taking the warmth away from me. I turned to her side and raised myself on one arm.

"Wake up, Lauren," I whispered as I nibbled her ear softly. I raised my other hand and slid it inside the sheet, bringing it to her waist. But before I could wrap my hand around her flesh, she jerked my hand away, making me fall back on the bed then she abruptly sat up. The sheet fell on her lap which gave me a clear view of her smooth and flawless back and also got a glimpse of her hips.

She stretched her hands, twisted her body, and yawned loudly which made me chuckle. And that's the mistake on my part because she jerked and gasped when she felt my presence. She quickly grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around her tightly, blocking my perfect view.

"What were you looking at?" She grumbled, squinting her eyes at me.

"What do you think I was looking at?" I asked sarcastically as I mentally rolled my eyes. As if I hadn't done things to her last night.

"Bad manners!" She scowled and she wandered her eyes in the room probably in search of something. Her search operation stopped when her eyes landed on my side.

"Pass me your shirt." She stretched her one hand since one was clutching the sheet securely.

"Why?" I sat up on the bed. "There's nothing to hide." I pointed out.

"Oh, I know you have seen it all but I am not going to entertain you by walking naked before you." She snapped.

I furrowed my eyes at her. "Are you always this cranky in the morning or is it the aftermath of the night?" I tried to tease her but her sharp and deadly look caused me to surrender to her. I picked up my shirt on the nightstand and passed it over to her.

She took it and fiddled with the edge of the sheet and I kept my eyes on her moves to get a glimpse of her flesh to keep me active for the day, but she again sensed my stares and clutched the sheet against her skin again.

"Look away!" She gestured to me to look away with her finger.

"I will not," I said determinedly. "If you do not want me to see your perfect figure which I made love to all night. I challenge you to wear this shirt without showing yourself." I dared her.