Hafsy came in and the call to prayer,pray before you leave Marmie I took them to my bedroom we all prayed I called out Leenah to take Ummita to Hajiya Innah....

Marmie bring out a suitor we want to keep having Babies,she laughed soon Sister I actually wanted introducing him to you we both laughed.....

Ahmad came in and ask me to follow him,he gave me an envelope fill with money and ask me to give Hafsy incase it's a million Naira....

Ohk this is five hudred thousand give it to Marmie as well if they need anything I should know and I will be going to meet Baba will be back pretty soon,he kissed my cheeks and left....

I met them in the living room,here I gave them no he shouldn't have done this,thank him for us I smiled and they stood up,y so soon?I pouted we have a lot to do Janan....

Ohk atleast you keep me company we went downstairs and met Yaa Khalil lying on the couch I excorted them to the parking lot Marmie drove off.....

I met Yaa Khalil alone in the living room,are you alright?I sat down on the couch while he was still lying down,Yaa Khalil I pouted....

Janan can you imagine?Yasmeenah is not picking up my call nor responding to my sms,Not again I stood up....

Yasmeenah oh I mean Janan are you walking out on me?Yaa Khalil you keep chanting thesame thing for a decade you see this girl Hafsa is really trying and putting in her best so if you don't want her stop humiliating her.....

Tell her that you are not interested please her Father I mean uncle will understand please I am fed up with Yasmeenah all the time.....

Janan I am sorry I will try and do what you want but don't desert your brother please,It's ok Yaa Khalil,do you need anything?

Not really,just having headache,Yaa Khadija won't let me be with that dinner stuff,That is thesame thing you let my Favourite go through remember....

I never wanted that get together but you insisted so,I smiled wicked Janan he smiled and sat up too,and that wicked Ahmad invited all our partners and friends.....

It's just for few hours Yaa Khalil,I understand Ahmads Bae,I smiled Yaa Khadija will be here tomorrow and I know it will be hectic.....

And who says my love will be going to and fro,he said while coming in,don't start Ahmad please he held my hand and pecked me....

Where is Hafsat and Marmie they left already they have so many things to do,but I am a bit curious here,is Hafsy transferring back to Berlin I mean her school or?

We are still at that that was what we talked about earlier she wanted to continue at Texas and Khalil said it's alright but I find it odd what do you think?

Well if that is what he wants fine then,My love mummy will be here tomorrow,oh that reminds me can I visit Aleelah tomorrow I know things will be hectic from Thursday please.....

Babe don't start you want to go out for some hours leaving me all alone?I looked at Yaa Khalil he arch his eyebrows,Ahmad please let her go and meet her friend.....

Her friends do come visit y Rufa'i and besides you will be away for few hours tomorrow too,fine don't gang up please.....

Happy?I nodded yes what about Bujawa and Farida are they still together?I haven't heard from her for a while actually.......

Really!I thought you keep in touch with all your friends via social media,well Yaa Khalil I hardly chat this days,I have    So many things to take care of.......

I know indeed all the best then,but you should keep in touch with friends,I will Yaa Khalil......

I went to Aleelah's the next day and also went to greet Mummy Ahmad met me there,Babe you didn't tell me you ordered clothes from your designer...