Chapter 50:Final chapter

Ibrahim I don't know how to spur that news to Noor,I still haven't tell her that,perhaps when we go back....

How is Hafsat is she alright?Yes she has cheered up but Rufa'i she is always quite,I told you you have to be with her all the time keep giving her soothing words you have been a player you should know how to better than me....

Rufa'i you and your wife will not stop
Calling me a player right,he laughed I will deal with you both but on a serious note y don't you tell her about the operation already she has been through it so she won't bother............

I am afraid of telling her but may be next month and you know the consequences of that my trouble maker if she finds out her Favourite is hiding something....

My Love,he abruptly turned and looked at me,My Baby  you are finally awake,I smiled,finish making call....

He held my hand here your brother,I smiled and talked to Yaa Khalil,I dropped the call and cupped his face in my palms.....

Ahmad I know what you are hiding from me,I am sorry I eavesdropped but I am ready for that,as far as you will be by my side......

Really Baby are you serious?I am Ahmad I am also eager to see my babies,and this pregnancy is too heavy for me,besides just 6 months....

My Noor thank you for being the light of my home,wallahi I am where I am only because of you,you are my life Noor,you know what I really wanted my Mama to see you but I was a bit late .....

Ahmad Rufa'i Sadauki he was numb for a moment,he stare at me and I stare back I blew air into his eyes and smiled
You live in me....

I have never felt what I felt when you called my name completely Noor Janan,he side hugged me.....

I can't wait to give birth and hug you for hours,I know right?You liked hugging so much,no no no hugging my Handsome husband rather.....

Yaa Ibrahim,you did not wake me up she pushed her mouth,sorry Love I was on a call and then I don't know I wanted you to rest......

He caressed her face,have you eaten?He nodded no I was waiting for you,Ahmad will never eat without Janan so I am following their food steps....

She laughed,one of the reasons y I missed Berlin,here I don't get to see them often,but in Berlin that love that make me feel like I am watching a movie....

You know Yaa Ibrahim I just love the way Yaa Ahmad loves Janan I mean it's out of this world,and you know what baffles me she feels his presence.....

When she says he will be her now,she will also say she feels his cologne and the next thing he will show up....

She said Hafsy you don't know my story but Ahmad lives in me,oh you never know about Noor Janan and Ahmad the people who fell in love from a slight eye contact that didn't last for a minute.....

She widened her eyes,seriously Yaa Khalil?there is this Magazine that I saw their story but it did not reveal how they met rather where they met.....

He smiled the love birds where hit by a love virus or do I say infected,you know Sadauki international schools right?

Her sisters were actually studying there hmm so she went to visit them and Ahmad went there too....

So they sight each other not closely but from a far and the guy fell in love immediately while she fell in love that instance but was afraid because she just got divorced....

Divorced?You mean Janan a man can let her go?Except a fool who never get to know her she is an Angel in disguise.That fool almost made my brother die....