Chapter 29

I whined in pains,i saw him sitting on the edge of the bed,i sat up and rubbed my temples...

Good morning,he kissed my forehead,how are you feeling?

Morning,much better i smiled,you are all dressed up,for how long have i been asleep...

Well,its 11:38am he said looking at his wristwatch can i say you sleep the whole morning ,he raised an eyebrow....

I was looking at his handsome face,his cute face,i love his sense of dressing,his spectacles fit him well...

Errm,he cleared his throat,and raised an eyebrow,you like checking me out right?he asked playfully...

I smiled,i will just take a shower,i answered..
let me help you then,
Ahmad i can do everything i am fine,you don't bother,i pouted..

Noor,is it still paining?in his concerned voice
Oh my Allah!he knows how to make me feel abashed..

I closed my face with my palms,no not at all i am fine..
I don't think you are,he picked me up,i will bathe you,he said heading to the bathroom..

No,i protested,i will do it moreover you are dressed up,i don't want to ruin your dress,we can do that perhaps tomorrow,i shrugged..

Are you sure?Yes i widened my hazel eyes...
I love you Noor,
can i go to my bathroom now?you wanna bath there fine..

He lift me again to my bedroom,we went into the bathroom together,i stood there waiting for him to go.

But it seemed he is not going,
Ahmad,can Mrs Ahmad Rufa'i take her bath,sure that's what i am waiting for?

Can you wait for me in the bedroom,he held my hand,,

Stop being reticent,i am your husband,we are one,you are my soulmate,and Noor i am the kind of man who shows concern..

I know so i will help you,he picked a towel from the closet and helped me undress,he wrapped the towel around my body..

Favourite,he looked at me breathing heavily,i don't want to ruin your clothes,do you mind waiting outside,i will make it quick,i whined..

He was turned on already,i tip toed and kissed him,i took his hand and gently dragged him to the door,

I then locked the door with keys,i leaned on the door and panted heavily,Yaa Allah!We are made for each other,i want love,care and attention and here i am having more than what i prayed for,i hope i stop being timid in his presence...

I had a five minutes sit bath,i then sufficed my body and then went back to the bedroom,i saw him sitting on the bed,

Don't tell me you have been here?I can't leave my Noor all alone can i?He smiled..

With water drooling down my body,he came closer to me and leaned to my height,he round my waist with his soft hands,and the story changed,i almost screamed.

He kept saying sorry,and then wrapped us with the duvet till i was back to my senses,he wrapped the towel on my body,he picked me up back to the bathroom and we or do i say he douched our body,we had a warm and memorable shower,we performed ghusl and he picked me back to the room.

Uhmm,i playfully moaned,and blink my eyes..
he knelt and begin rubbing my scented sandal wood oil to my body....

I know you love it but pretending Noor.
Shall we try again?No no no please spare me i will behave now ok i whined...

If you seduce me again i will have to do it again..
I closed my face sorry Sweetie..i know you love me and will not want me to be stressed and you will do what i want right,i touched his cheeks now till after 3 weeks,i pouted..