Chapter 38

The girls left the next morning while Raudhah and I went to Kaduna to visit Yaa Khadija....

So you are pregnant?she exclaimed thank God Janan i am so happy when the Favourite told me about it,i was abashed....

We left the next morning back to Abuja it was with so much persuasion that he let us spend the night,i met him in the bedroom he was asleep,i caressed his face he held my hand.....

I smelled your scent,y do you always have it your way Noor?I am sorry i know but Mummy couldn't let us come back and its been long you know....

He opened his eyes and kissed me i missed you where is Raudhah?In the living room i do not want her to disturb your sleep,ok let me go and meet her...

After two days i was getting ready the new assistant was dressing up Raudhah,Mummy she hugged me i want to go to Afras house,Ohk come have your lunch then i will take you there...

Sa'aad is here,i thought you went to Sokoto?No Yaa Janan i am going with you,ohk come and take me to Yaa khalils house i want to say hy to Mummy,nice where is the Favourite?He went to see Baba but let me call him...

We went to Khalils house and greeted Mummy,he kept calling and we had to go back....

We left for Sokoto with Sa'aad,When we got home i kept looking at Sa'aad and Hanan,Where is Yaa Khalil?On my head,i replied and we both laughed
We were so busy wih the wedding and Ahmad was always on my nerves with his do's and dont's...

Mum will not let me have it my way too,she keeps chanting a pregnant woman shouldnt do this and that,Yaa Khairat too....

Our Unrequited love makes my heart flutter,i missed him so much,my unborn baby needs nothing but his scent,he came on the wedding day with Yaa khalil...

As soon i step my legs in Daddy's living room,i felt his presence and sweet scent of expensive perfumes,i missed him so badly,he whipped around and came face to face with me when i Salaamed,i hugged him forgetting Yaa Khalil,i buried my head on his chest,I missed you so much Handsome..

I missed you More Noor Janan,he was about kissing me when Yaa Khalil cleared his throat,errm oh Yaa Khalil welcome i was so abashed,Yasmeenah and Hanan came in with Sa'aad that came with me since wednesday....

After the Fatiha we went to kebbi then left sokoto by 9:00pm i bid Ammah the bride Farewell with Mummy Meenal and her cute Baby....

We went back to Abuja with the girls,we were having dinner together with Yaa Khalil,Sa'aad and the girls...

Yaa Favourite you know your wife couldnt eat anything shevalways throw up,what, are you serious Yasmeenah?Very serious but she forbade me from telling you,we need a check up then,no we don't i ferociously looked at Yasmeenah,and rolled my eyes at him....

Even i noticed she is weak this days Sa'aad chimed in,he held my hand under the table,i arche an eyebrow tilted my head,i will feed you myself,i just have to eat and  i am feeling nausea we had fun thou....

They left for school the next morning,i was all alone i left Raudhah at home because of school,I went to Yaa Abubakars and gave her my gifts from Sokoto then went back home,i had a terrible dream...

I was sobbing uncontrollably,he stood by the door,Noor he cupped my cheeks,slowly examining my face,i placed my hands on his and engulfed into a bone crushing hug,i clenched his shirt and sobbed...

Noor,your tears are like sharp object thudding into my heart,i hate your tears,is it Azzahra?I nodded No
It must be Maryama then,i nodded,You are crying because of Maryama?I burst crying its Aunty her Mother,we met ouside and she,i dont know i am scared....