Chapter 42

We spent two days in sokoto and went to Birnin Kebbi twice with Ahmad nagging about me going about...

They went to Berlin but his mind and soul were in Sokoto...

Hello Noor,My love hope you are in sound health,yeah it is two weeks already and you very well know how I am suffering without you by my side....

Ahmad I know and you know I missed you more and Ummita misses you too...

Noor please come back,you know what I will come to Nigeria tomorrow,Hmm!Ahmad y so sudden?My love let me spend a week at least,Baby are you serious?

I don't think you want me alive then anyway do what suits you,regards to the Family....

He dropped the call,Yaa Allah!Ahmad dropped the call on me,I should've just consent but I want to spend more time at home....

I tried calling but the phone was off,I called Khalil but his Berlin line is not going what do I do?

I called one of the maids who informed me of his absence,I met Mummy in the living room...

Janan I are you alright?Not at all Mum I can't get through to Ahmad and I am at fault,is about going back he was insisting on coming to Abuja tomorrow...

I only ask for few days and he dropped the call,she smiled you know what Janan we have been happy since you got married to Ahmad .....

Our mind is always at ease he is a good man who only loves you and wants you by his side I will talk to your Father you can leave in two days...

Never let tears to flow out of your eyes Janan for Ahmad is one in a million you are all ready for him so don't shed tears I know he can't be upset with you for long ok?I nodded and laid on her laps...

And Janan I noticed you seem to have start arguing with him please don't do that always follow his words and pacify him ok?Ok Mum I promise to do that...

I am only human I got upset easily too,and you have to understand Janan he can't stay away from you he is even trying his best...

But Mummy I just gave birth and I don't want to start the family planning of a thing,she giggled while I just realized what I spur....

We both laughed now call someone and inquire about him,ok let me ask Yasmeenah to call Yaa Khalil for me...

But wait Janan,what is between Yasmeenah and Khalil it seems they are close,not really Mum he is just so friendly...

And I think he would be getting married soon,oh really!Thats nice...

I met Yasmeenah in her bedroom arguing with Hanan as always...

Yasmeenah please help me call Yaa Khalil,oh he is out of reach he is on his way back to Berlin,oh ok....

I went back and decided to put Ummita to bed and I slept off,I heard Yasmeenah's voice which woke me up....

Yasmeenah oh you are up sis here Yaa Khalil on the phone,Oh!Yaa Khalil hope you alighted safely,yes Janan are you alright?

I am not Yaa Khalil,is Ummita alright?She is Yaa Khalil,then what bothers my sister?

I am so sorry Yaa Khalil I know you are dealing with so many problems yet this sister of yours is always adding salt to the wound...

Oh no Janan!I know you take me as someone you share your joy and agony with tell me don't be gullible,I known this distance of yours must create a problem...

Ahmad is not someone that can stay away from you for long,you very well know your brother Yaa Khalil I only seek for few days and he just dropped the call...