Chapter 23

Alhamdulilah!He will be here any moment,I kept everything in place,i wore ankara today. .
You are looking very Beautiful..Yasmeenah winked
Khoobsurat(Beautiful in hindi)says Hanan....

And you both are all decked up where to?
Yaa Noor in Ahmad's voice hahhaa they both laughed...

We are having visitors our brother in law the Favourite and you don't want us to deck up....Yasmeenah flare and also your handsome brother,khalilullah.....
Hmmm!I inhaled deeply....

Yasmeenah's phone rings,oh you are here,we are coming,and she rushed out of the room,yelling they are outside....

Yaa Allah!Please have mercy on my sister,i hope she is not in love with him....
I picked my veil and went after her,with Hanan following me.....

The convoy again,Hanan gestured.....
Black Ranger rovers,all tinted the cars are so beautiful,We came closer to the cars,Yaa khalil came out Wearing a black kaftan it fits him well,before i knew it,Yasmeenah side hugged Him....
The implications of International schools i murmured....

Sa'aad chimed in,Pulche you looking gorgeous,
Oh my Allah!Welcome Sa'aad i am so happy to see you,,,
Is my presence noticed?Janan

Sure,welcome Yayana,i wandered with my eyes searching for him...
Janan,what are you looking for,Yaa khalil winked...
My husband where is he?

Do you have another husband apart from me?Sa'aad raised an eyebrow...Just then he came out....
He was wearing a coffee brown kaftan and a matching cap,he looks handsome every blessed day...

Sorry i was on call,he smiled his million dollar smile..
Welcome,i ushered please come in...
We went into the Living room,they sat down while my sisters present refreshments,,,,

Yaa khalil,you haven't introduced me to your sisters yet...
Ohh!I am Yasmeenah she uttered,and meet Hanan yaa khalil chipped in....

And I am Sa'aad Haidar Sadauki.....
Yes we have been seeing your pictures and we do sight you in our school...

Really!What school?
Sadauki international school,,,,,,
OMG!Nice meeting you and now we are family,thanks to SIS........

I was looking at him,Hanan gave them the cup full of drinks and samosa with cakes.....

Mrs Ahmad Rufa'i Sadauki,he stare at me.....
I missed you so much,this hilarious smile is making me loose control...........
I bit my lower lips,i stare back at him,Ahmad hope you alighted safely,

Yes JAAN......
We stare at each other.....
We heard the call to prayer,they performed Ablution and we went to the room,and prayed..
When they came back they greeted Mum and Daddy,
Sa'aad and Yaa khalil went to the dining with the girls,

Pulche,now you can stare at your husband you don't have to Murmur also,they ushered in unison...

He went to the Dining winking at me.....
Baby tell me your plans for the wedding,
Ahmad,i am afraid about you taking care of the furnitures,and everything....

Baby,dont bother everything will be to your taste.....
JAAN,Let me show you everything,he dialed a number and the guard came in with his Macbook..
He showed me everything,the living rooms how he wants them,4 living rooms,with a glass parlour...

I don't have an option rather than choosing the colours that i want,they were lovely and expensivehe shoed me the pictures of the house and everything,
JAAN,a week to the wedding I want Mum and Yaa Khairat to go and see the house.....

I rolled my eyes ok Ahmad....
My Favourite woman on earth,he smiled...
You need to eat something,and Yaa khalil told me you want sinasir so i made it myself...