Chapter 24

The preparations were going on smoothly,I couldn't take the stress after Meenals wedding,Yaa Khairat and our mums sister just came back from Abuja,they went to my new home and put things in place and he also asked them if i would love it,if not he would change everything,Ahmad is unbiased..

The house was renovetad,I told Daddy to stop acting like its my first wedding,but they do not head to my words....

Yaa khadija have been trying to be in touch and know all what we need she sends a box full of the ashobe for the dinner and the one they want to wear for the get together and it was for free,The Classy Invitation cards too,so i managed to give it to all my concerned friends,and cousins....
I always hug the Wedding invitation that reads

THE CHILDREN OF
GENERAL ALIYU HAIDAR SADAUKI
(FORMER HEAD OF STATE)

AND THAT OF

ABDULLAHI RASHID
CORDIALLY INVITE THE PLEASURE OF
MR,MRS,PROFF,DR...........

TO THE WEDDING FATIHA OF THEIR BELOVED CHILDREN
AHMAD RUFA'I SADAUKI(THE FAVOURITE)
(CEO SADAUKI HOLDINGS AND COMPANIES)
AND
NOOR JANAN RASHID........

OMG!I can't take my eyes of that IV,it makes me happy.....

Some of our relatives have already arrived,just 2 days to the wedding......

Yaa khadija will be arriving on Friday evening,and all the bridal clothes for the events were ordered by her,So the stress i have was only for the get together.

Yasmeenah,Hanan,Yaa Khairat and Ammah were so busy with the preparations...

I was all alone outside,I was full of buck fever thinking about how i will leave my Family once again,and not to another home but leaving the state in general my heart was in chaos,i was fidgeting my fingers......

Look at the bride Yaa Allah!We are there getting the preparations done and you are here having wedding jitters and acting like a Queen,Yaa khairat uttered..

Aren't you supposed to go and make sure the cook prepared everything you want for your sister in law?

Yaa Khairat,so i don't even have the right to think about leaving my parents,my heart is heavy,
Really Jananu?Please don't stress yourself,and you know we want you to look beautiful today and tomorrow....

And Your husband is coming today right with his friends,so stop being moody Sis,our parents would be the happiest when you get married.....

And seeing you like this makes us loose energy Yaa janan,Yasmeen chipped in.....

Come the Henna artist is waiting its almost 10:00am,

Ohk,where am i doing the henna?
There she gestured i have laid the carpet and she is waiting for you alone,Your friends are done,the artist that did it for them is already handling the
cousins.....

We were done at almost 3 pm,We started getting ready for the get together,I couldn't find my phone,
Wow,you are a bride already,Meenal came in

Meenal,i am so not talking to you,look at the time and you are coming now,i furrowed my eyebrows...

New brides,Ammah teased,I know cherry will not let you out that easily....

Jananu you look adorable,i am sure Ahmad will not take his eyes of you......

Hanan handed over my phone and i saw his endless missed calls and messages...

We were so busy with the get together or sisters eve,The music,decor everything was hilarious,we danced so well,it was a memorable event.....
My phone was in my clutch,and on silent mode...