Chapter 35

I wanted asking about Ahmad but i couldn't,Janan are you alright or you thinking of something?Tell me if you need anything,she beamed...

Where is your passport,we would be going for lesser hajj(Umrah)this week may be in three or two days time...

Ohk let me get it,i crouched and gave her the passport nice she smiled,Mummy where are the kids?

Ohh they went to school,you were sleeping then,ohk Khalil called me yesterday i swiftly looked at her,she then smiled....

Janan you love your husband,i know it might be Aunty's charm that made you feel uneasy and you left your husband,Yaa Abubakar will deal with Fatee...

Mummy is he aware?i widened my eyes,Yes you know khalil and Favourite are not aware that you are here,so they called everyone except Baba and your parents,i forbade them not to tell Khairat too...

He wanted the media to know i stopped him,he was pleading that he can't spend another day without you,she looked at me while i looked down...

Janan,the truth be told is Ahmad loves you immensely,we never saw him love something as much as he loves you and it is evident that you love him so much....

The only thing that makes our Father happy is seeing the Favourite and his wife living happily,Baba loves Ahmad because Mummy proudly said it infront of everyone that he is her Favourite,she smiled,May her soul Rest in Jannatul firdaus,Ameen Janan...

We miss her so much especially Ahmad,his heart cannot afford to loose you again,your togetherness is not meant to be separated and you know that...

Mummy i haven't seen His excellency,she understood what i was trying to do so she said,he travelled if he is chanced we would meet in Makkah...

Ohh that is nice,Janan you can open up to me you know stop being shy,now i know that you are a typical fulani girl,she smiled....

But i don't know whenever i lay down to sleep i dream of Ahmad calling out my name in a dark environment,I saw him also in the hospital,Is it a nightmare?

I have everything but my life is like a living hell,i keep visualizing Ahmad every time,when i am eating,when i am sleeping when i am bathing everything i do,he is making me go crazy....

And i fell ill too,my body was hot and weak,mummy called the Dr and he examined me,he administered an injection to me,and some medicines...

After two days we received our visa.we went to Madina and spend 3 days though i was sick but i tried my best,then to Makkah,We went to the mosque and perfomed our lesser hajji don't know y but since our advent i felt his presence,i was eating when she came in,Janan can you excort me to Saudi German?I widened my eyes...

Yes,i covered the food and wore my black himar,my body was shaking,Janan i don't think you are in good shape to excort me,finish eating and take your medicines please...

Mummy i want to go please,she studied me for a moment then sat down,take your medicines then,i quickly gulped them in,are you alright she hugged me...

Mummy i feel his presence,is he in Makkah,she was shocked and with her mouth agaped she pretended who are you talking about?I then realised i was talking to her then stood up,I am ready...

We left to Saudi German,My body was trembling when we got to the hospital i felt something that seems like his scent,He lives in me....

She held my hand and we went to the reception,we met Khalil first i widened my eyes,he did thesame too,his PA and Guard....

Where did you find her,are you alright Janan,you are looking pale and sick?Which question do you want us to answer now...

Sorry,let's go she held my hand and we went to the ICU section,tears rolling down my chin,Yaa khalil was so suprised to see me...