Chapter 46

We left Berlin to Abuja,Yaa Khalil was not himself I kept consoling him time to time but his attention was with Yasmeenah who refused to look at him....

Or even have a word with him,we alighted and she took off the following day,I went to Babas palace and came back....

Hajiya Innah came back to our house and was flabbergasted to see Ummita all grown up....

She can crawl and sit all at thesame time she even tries to stand up she is 7months old.....

Ummulkhair came and stayed till Magrib while the Favourite was so busy with the wedding preparations,he came back looking exhausted.....

Where is Ummita?With Hajiya Innah,so how was your day?Hectic dear,he kissed my cheeks I am famished...

So sorry let me bring your food to the adjoining living room,freshen up quick,I went and brought his food....

The next morning Marmie and Hafsy came I was in the glass parlour when the maid called me....

Marmie welcome,we exchanged pleasantries and I took them to the living room upstairs we sat down I asked the maid to bring refreshments...

Yaa Janan you haven't met Hafsat yet this is Hafsat,oh really the bride yeah she came when Ummita was born right?

Where is she?With Hajiya Innah I dialed the intercom and asked for Ummita she is all grown up Marmie screeched while making her sit.....

I called out Marian to bring food as well,they were eating and we were gisting about random things when he came in,Baby love,welcome I stood up and he hugged me without hesitation....

He sat down and exchanged pleasantries with them,our bride hope all is well?But I know you have Noor and Yaa Khadija so you will be fine,Let me go in.....

He picked Ummita that was sleeping and pecked me then left....

He went in and I excused myself I followed him,I want to freshen up Babe I am so exhausted,we went to see the site the park,oh yeah I helped him tie his towel....

Your brother is downstairs I told him to come up,oh ohk he will see Hafsy anyway,it will be awkward take care of it he pecked me and went to the bathroom.....

Yaa Khalil I said just when he came up,Sister I am famished,But Hafsy is here Yaa Khalil,Sister he looked at me,I got up and served him myself....

He was eating when Ahmad came out and laced our hands,he whispered something in my ears and I stood up....

Everything is set,he stood up and pecked me Yaa Khalil followed him,Hafsy I gestured downstairs they want to have a word,she smiled and went downstairs.....

Janan you are quick witted so you know she wants to have a word with them,they also want to have a word with her I smiled....

I breastfed Ummita whilst gisting with Marmie,How about Yasmeenah?Oh she went home to sokoto I don't think she will be able to attend the wedding....

Ohh she shouldn't,the younger one has she graduated yet?Oh I heard the graduation is in the next 2 weeks,so I know we would attend it before leaving....

My phone was beeping it's Ahmad I picked up do you need something,a friend let me send the cook,I dialed and ask the male cook to take refreshments to the royal living room....

Janan do you know that your brother is giving us attitude he won't even look at Hafsy or he sometimes call her Yasmeenah.....

Yaa Allah!Y is Yaa Khalil trying to humiliate us because he is humiliating us not Hafsy,but don't worry Marmie I assure you everything will be alright.....