Chapter 45

Fa'iz can I have a word with you?Sure Yaa Khalil what's up?Whats with you and Yasmeenah?Well she just needs someone to guide her and that's it...

Ohh I see is she alright these days?Yes she is fine absolutely alright,y do you ask?Just asking he smiled...

Fa'iz shook his head as if I don't sense the heat between them,he called Sa'aad and they talked for a moment.....

My love he said when he came in,When are we going to Maldives?I smiled whenever my handsome husband is ready to....

These days I always see you glancing at our pictures that we took in Maldives,so we ought to go at the earliest and remember I want to take you to Puglia one of the most romantic place in the world.....

Ok we can leave Puglia till I wean Ummita then we can plan our trip to Maldives anytime soon because I can't wait to go there he hugged me,I love you Noor Janan.....

He kissed my forehead,I am going out will be back in a jiffy,you want me to get something for you?I nodded anything that suits me he blew a kiss then went out.....

I called Leenah and ask if Yasmeenah is back,not yet Aunty I guess she have afternoon lectures today,ok no problem my Baby is playing I touched Ummitas cheeks....

Let me take a nap then,I laid down and slept off only woke up to endless missed calls,Meenal longest time,I haven't forgotten about you not at all I have been busy in one way or the other....

Then I called Yaa Khairat and we talked about Yasmeenah and Yaa Khalil,She said She already put some sense into Yasmeenah because we don't know her plans Janan,well Yaa Khairat I am sure very sure that Yasmeenah has moved on.....

And all thanks to Fa'iz who abandoned his work and business just to take care of Yasmeenah,oh that's nice and what about your brothers marriage?

Well he refused to let us plan anything but Sa'aad is making plans and his mansion is ready too,so we have 5momths to go.....

We talked about other things and she dropped the call,I freshened up and continued my daily routine playing with Ummita and watching.....

He came in with so many gift bags the maids dropped them,Sweetie did you go shopping?No I just decided to buy few things for you,y do you always do this Ahmad I pouted.....

He circled his hands around my lips and kissed my forehead let me go and pray Zuhr,I checked the things kept Yasmeenahs and took mine and Ummita to our bedroom...

I met him halfway the stairs,Babe he round his hands around my waist,Yaa Abubakar asked if you and Ummulkhair said I should tell you that you loook pregnant in those pictures....

Ummulkhair and her teasings that reminds me come and have your lunch we have something to discuss,ohk he laced our hands I feed him and we cuddled on the couch....

My love I was thinking about Family planning you know?Baby you don't want to give birth to someone from my gene?

Are you avoiding being pregnant for me?Ahmad i fiddle with my hand,is just that Ummita is young and I am afraid of getting pregnant by the way things are pricking...

Should I stop doing that?You are just trying to get upset for no reason,Baby you know before anyway I am not feeling any younger he stood up and left...

I was trying to clam myself down when Yasmeenah came in,Yaa Janan oh my baby welcome back you were stressed right?Fa'iz came in too...

Fa'izu I think you need to get admitted into that university,you two must be hungry I know right?....