Chapter 26

Janan,lets go and greet Your aunties and Yaa Khairat.

Ohk Meenal,hope all my friends are set because we have to go to Yaa khadija too,sure....

We went and greeted them,they teased me as always,we then find our way to Yaa khadijas mansion,we were asked in and she hugged me,y are you covering your face Noor janan,dont be timid she lift the veil,now have you eaten,I nodded,ok you go have some sleep the walima is by 3:30 and by 8 we would convey you to your house,,i smiled sheepishly.....

We spent almost 30mins with her and we went back to our rooms,
My phone was ringing and i picked up,
Yaa khalil,good morning,
I am upset already,i am sure Ammah has delivered my message,

Sorry Yaa khalil,we were sleeping and we went to Yaa khadijas place upon waking up,i am sorry..
It's ok,how is my Beautiful sister doing?
I am fine,just a little headache due to stress.
Get well soon,we would come when you are set for Walima,and do have some rest....
Ahmad snatched the phone from khalil...

Baby i hope you are fine?
Ahmad,i am fine and stop worrying about me,Yaa khadija is taking good care of me.
But please do take your phone with you,y are you punishing me?I love you...
Ahmad,i will see you in an hour time right,,
Tell me Those words...
Ahmad i am with my friends,
So am i...
Ok,i will text you,
No,tell me,
Yaa khadija is here,
Noor,ok when we meet you will tell me...
Yes,
promise,
hmm promise...

I dropped the call and prayed Zuhr,we ate lunch it was fun,we gisted then the artist came,I hate  Makeup,i mumbled and pouted,,,Just for some hours Aleelah flare.......

We went to the parlour and the makeup began annoying,

Mrs Ahmad is like you don't like makeup,
Yes,i have never done it till yesterday,
Masha Allah,you are very beautiful Mrs Ahmad...
The mere mention of this Mrs Ahmad makes me tremble,

Thank you,,we kept on gisting with Meenal and Aleelah while the others were getting ready,
Masha Allah,Ahmad is indeed lucky,you are so beautiful Janan,you just hate makeup....
Hmm,Meenal please let me be...

We snapped pictures,everybody wore black on black,and the jallabs were given for free....
And Aleelah informed me that Ahmad and his friends are waiting at the first ladies Apartment..

We headed there and i could perceive his Sweet scent of Paco rabanne,he was staring at me,Yaa khadijah hugged me and we snapped pictures,
Beautiful and Beautiful Meenal muttered.

Sa'aad was teasing me,and we both snapped,
We snapped with Ahmad,he held my waist and i was pull closer to him,tell me the words,i looked down and khalil cleared his throat and Ahmad eyed him,Hanan and Sa'aad were giggling..

Speak up or i will Hug and kiss you right now...
Uhmm ermm he brought me more closer and i whispered I LOVE YOU...i closed my face with my hands

Thank God we are done snapping we went to the Walimah venue all in the premises it looks lovely..
The walima lasted for over 2 hours,thank God it was over,cause Ahmad kept calling after every minute...

We went to the bedroom,and i dropped everything right there,it was almost to magrib,and we prayed,

Yaa khadija summoned me,and i went straight there i was made to bath with thesame scented perfumed water as yesterday this one was different.

I love the scent just like the shuwa arabs scent,i love it,i spent some minutes there and my clothes were having a different scent,Yaa rasululllah!