Chapter 40

I was praying in the afternoon and i heard Baba's voice,I met him in the living room i crouched and greeted him,Noor Janan Allah yayi miki albarka ameen Baba....

My parents were so concerned too,well i started my Anternatal care in the hospital in Abuja,Ahmad soon started to walk with the help of stick...

We cuddled up he was caressing my stomach,Ahmad yes Baby me. Your touch sends little shivers down my spine....

Your presence pleases my mind and your soul pours peace on mine. I love you...madly, sincerely, completely and with no reservation, in a way that is blissfully wonderful.

Awwn Noor,you are the definition of a perfect wife,May God bless you he kissed me,Ahmad please pray for me i want to give birth not via CS...

Insha Allah,Gods willing you will give birth Babyna,he hugged me tight,i am nothing without you,I love you Noor i really do...

After few months he recovered fully and was back to his feet,we always stroll the Sadaukis estate morning and evening as adviced by the Dr

Noor he caressed my face,you are still sleeping?Uhm Yes My handsome husband I snuggled..

I am going to Baba's palace he wants to have a word with me,uhmm ok drive safe My husband,are you alright Noor?Yes My love...

He preambled,deep in my sleep i started feeling something itching my back and lower abdomen...

I couldn't endure the pain,it then stopped for a while ,i dialed the intercom,please bring my breakfast turned lunch as it was past 11 am i said uneasily,the maid brought the breakfast to Ahmads mini living room...

I managed to get up i ate the breakfast and freshened up,the pains were unbearable Marian came in announcing Khalils arrival...

Marian go to my bedroom get my veil please,ma'am are you alright?I nodded i am not get my veil tie it on my head and Call Yaa Khalil here...

She did as ordered he came and saw me holding my stomach squatting down,Yaa Khalil i am dying please hospital....

Yaa Allah! Janan sorry he dialed the phone I don't know what he said he called the maids and helped me to his car....

Khalil are you there yet?What Noor and nobody cared to call me?Hospital lets meet,
Ahmad what is wrong?

Yaa Abubakar its Noor i think she is in labour pains i will have to go back now,Sa'aad you follow him to the hospital,let me go home and bring the necessary items will meet you there with Ummulkhair...

Ummulkhair please go to Ahmads mansion and pick some clothings for Noor Janan she is in labour,Yaa Allah!Right away sweetheart...

On getting to the hospital i could feel something dripping down my thighs,i was pushed on the stretcher to the delivery room,i kept chanting du'as....

Khalil what happened to Noor?Where is she? In the Delivery room,he went straight to the room,Sa'aad lets sit here and wait

I was in pains breathing fast he held my hand,Noor Janan you will be alright,i turned and see him i held his hand tight and the Dr uttered she's gotten to 8 cm already when she came so it won't take long....

With the Air conditioner i was still sweating i want to use the washroom,no Mrs Sadauki whatever it is do it here,let me check the CM Ahmad this putting hand is painfuli cried...

He wiped away my tears and with his gentle touch her hand trailed in,its 9cm already the Baby is coming the nurses everyone was alert something was dripping down my thighs....

The nurse and were ready to receive the Baby i draw Ahmad to me completely the Dr ordered me to now push the Baby is almost out i screamed and pushed me ...