Chapter 6 - I will confront you

Three hours had slowly passed by, Capsule Corp that earlier was packed with people now looked like a graveyard with the deadly-like silence surrounding it. All the lights were off and a light breeze was blowing. The two-armed men, that were still hidden, decided that it was time to act. Vegeta rushed at the exhibition room door, pried it open, and got in to see that the stabilizer was transferred to a safe room. He moved towards it, when suddenly a laser was pointed at his chest. "Stop, right there," he heard a solemnly yet smooth voice. He turned around and saw a figure standing in the dark with a laser gun. "I knew I wasn't crazy when I saw you before," the figure said in a confided tone.

Vegeta smirked and said in his masculine voice, "so, it's you."

As the figure stepped into the light that was coming out the windows revealing that it was Bulma, she stated in all her bravery, "hell yeah is me, and for you to be in my event there is only one reason, you want to steal the stabilizer. It took me a hot minute to figure it out, but It wasn't that hard. You not that inevitable after all."

"I see, you got more guts that I thought to be standing in my way, however, I would recommend that you lower your laser before you hurt yourself, woman." Vegeta ordered as his voice laced with irony.

Bulma been offended by Vegeta's comment snarled back to him at once, "who do you think I am? A little girl that can't handle a gun, guess again. Look, I am giving you a chance to leave now, otherwise, I will call the cops."

Vegeta busted into hysteric laughter. "You really are something woman talking like that to the boss of the Saiyajin. Alright then if you want to play dangerous then let's play." He said as his voice deadpan. In one swift motion, Vegeta pulled his hefty Glock-pistol out of his holster attached on his waistband and point it belligerently at Bulma. "I 'm really curious to see who's aim is better, wanna try hotshot?" Vegeta mocked her.

"Before you play tough guy, I will have you know that if you kill me you will never get the code for the save that the stabilizer is in and without it there is no way you be able to open it, so you need me alive." Bulma said sinisterly as an attempt to show that she wasn't afraid of him.

Vegeta: It's that so. Then give me the fucking code and I will consider not killing you.

Bulma: Like hell I will. As soon as you have that code you will kill me without hesitation cause that's what you are, a freak without mercy that only cares about himself.

Vegeta replied in an aggressive tone, "Shut up your trap woman! You don't' know shit about me and why I'm doing this so don't stand there trying to judge me as if you knew me."

Bulma swallowed hard and replied in a soft yet defiant tone, "What do you mean why are you doing this? Even I could tell, so you bastards can produce more guns and go around shooting people just like you have been doing."

Vegeta: even if that was the reason it's none of your god damn business, woman. What do you even know about us you're just a spoiled rich girl.

Bulma: how is killing innocent people none of my business? You said that I'm just a spoiled girl, well who do you think you are to have the right to choose who lives and who dies. Ha?

The heavy-build man started losing his patience's he fiery glanced at Bulma through his charcoal-black, sharp eyes. "Look, woman, I ain't got time for your nonsenses, so give 'me the fucking code before I really hurt you, and I promise you, you ain't gonna like it." He snarled at her while staring directly in the eyes.

"You not gonna scared me again. You just talk." Bulma said in a pretense of courage as his glance made her quiver.

'What am I even saying? This guy can just kill me in a second, but I can just shut up and let him have the stabilizer I've looking for it for 7 years I can't give it up and especially to someone like him.' Bulma muse for a second before proceeding. "If you kill me you never getting the code cause I 'm the only one who knows it, so you don't get a choice but to leave the way you came cause I will not give it to you."