Chapter 11- Intrigued

Next day

Bulma just woke up form her heavy sleep. Last night upon returning she went immediately to rest out of exhaustion. She went to her bathroom, filled the bathtub with warm water and relax in there. While in the shower she was thinking to herself, 'that was quit a night, well I'll be back at it tonight, back into his office alone.' A fade smile unconsciously appeared on her face. 'Why did this thought made me smile right now? God, Bulma what are you doing, I mean last night with what I did, it seemed like I was hitting on him, but he was the one that started it. What I'm even saying? How can I be interested in a person like that? Well to be fair he is charming, I mean his body is to die for and those tattoos make him even hotter, and god his smell is so fucking good!'

"OMG" She screamed out of embarrassment, 'did I just got turned on by him? He is a like the lord of the Underworld Bulma! Well truth to be told I was always drawn to 'bad boys.' Even when I first meet Yamcha he tried to rob me and Goku, he wasn't exactly what mom would say someone at my class, but even so Vegeta is not just out of my 'class' but his is leading a god damn syndicate.'

"What is wrong with you Bulma being drawn to guys like that." She scold herself in a way. 'But after that tension between us do I even care who he is. That feeling last night was way too strong to be overlook. Plus, it was definitely both sided, he felt that too but how did he take it? I guess I can bring up the subject tonight and see his reaction, even though I don't know where I want to get at with this.'

She got out of the shower and through on some lose clothes. She went into the kitchen grabbing something to eat trying to avoid her father. 'For my good luck dad is not here, after the lie I told him about me running back up check at the stabilizer off-record I can't look at him in the eyes. I still haven't figure out what I will tell him about the stabilizer.'

Saiyajin headquarters

Nightfall come and the young genius was once again at the Saiyajin working on the stabilizer but this time Ratiz was the one with her since Vegeta was not in.

"Will Vegeta not come tonight?" Bulma asked Ratiz out of the blue.

"I don't know, I guess he will come to sleep at some point." Ratiz, that was sitting at the chair cross Vegeta's office, responded disinterest.

Bulma: he sleeps here?

Ratiz: All most all of us are.

Bulma: oh really, was that his idea?

Ratiz stop working and turned at her. "None of your business. Aren't you asking a lot of questions about him?" He offsets her.

"I'm just making a conversation; we don't have to be speechless all these hours." Bulma explained in a friendly tone.

"If we had something to talk about then we would have been talking" The long-haired men coldly replied.

"No wonder you are his second you are as mean as he is." Bulma said rolling her eyes.

Ratiz: it's only logical I act like him since we grew up together.

"Really how so?" She asked baffled.

"None of your business." He stated.

Bulma: For fuck sake with you guys that's the only thing you know to say, you don't have to be so nasty to me since I'm helping your syndicate.

Ratiz: yeah, after you stood in our way.

Bulma: if I haven't done that, Freeza would have had the stabilizer by now.

Ratiz: still you stood against us.

Bulma: it was about time somebody did.

Ratiz: Just because you were lucky and Vegeta spare you that doesn't mean that the others will have the same luck.