Chapter 9 - Mutual Trust

The sky was getting even darker as time drifted way, Bulma was in her garden smoking while waiting for the others to go to sleep. She mused for a second as the midnight wind blew on her anxious face. 'I promised my dad that I will stop smoking and lately I been smoking more than usual, funny. How in the world did my life got this complicated in just two weeks? I 'm really going to regret getting mix up with him. I could have died four times already! That sounds so weird to me, "dying" even thought I was in undoubtable danger he doesn't seem like a murder. At list not like the way Freeza is.' She let out a sigh, 'I 'm just gonna give him the stabilizer and that's it I 'm through with them, but now I think about how am I saving the city by handing over the stabilizer to Freeza?' The young genius felt like her brain is going to explode. It was almost midnight, she checked the parameter to make sure no one was there, then she went in as quietly as she could, took the stabilizer, hid it in her bag and rush outside.

"Bulma?" a masculine voice was heard suddenly.

"Aaaa." Bulma scream out of fear, "Who is it?"

"It's me Yamcha." He said and approached her.

"You scared me, what are you doing here at this time?" She asked and tried to play cool.

Yamcha: I 'm sorry I didn't mean to; I just saw you while I was passing by.

Bulma: At this hour you were just passing by?

Yamcha: I was returning home from the bar and I wanted to check on you since the last time i saw you, you through me out.

Bulma: I didn't through you out Yamcha, you have been drinking last time just like now, I couldn't run my event and have an eye on you okey. I 'm sorry you took it like that, but you can't be showing up in my life anytime you want.

"But you said we could be friends." He argued.

Bulma: yes we are friend. I know you nearly seven years and we have been together for 2 and half years. What I'm saying is that I can't take you out my life completely after everything we been through but we two do not go together, you don't see it?

Yamcha: why are you saying that Bulma I always try to give you my everything, I care for you but lately you been distancing form me.

"I got a lot on my plate lately, okey. Look, I need to leave so would you mind." Bulma said raping up the conversation.

Yamcha: okey I 'm leaving, but where are you going at this time it's passed midnight.

"I got something to take care of, anws it's none of your business, so goodnight Yamcha." Bulma said goodbye to him and rush at her car so he wouldn't ask her any more questions.

The blue haired woman was driving to the Saiyajin deep in her thoughts. 'Yamcha it's right I have been keeping my distance from him lately, but I got more important things in my head lately like the syndicate and Vegeta.' Well not him, him, as if his is Yamcha's antagonist, but like- just stop thinking about this what's done it's done with Yamcha.'

She drove for about 25 minutes till she eventually reached the Saiyajin. She got out of her car grabbed the bag and headed inside confidently. Ratiz was standing outside waiting for her as she was told. "You came after all ha, follow me." He said when she approached him.

Ratiz knocked at his boss door and announce, "She is here"

"Let her in." Vegeta said from inside.

Bulma made her entrance into his office. She had a serious look on, Vegeta was sitting at his desk when the charming woman entered.

"I never expected to say this but I'm happy to see you." He said in an almost sarcastic way.

Bulma was feeling a bit awkward to once again be alone with him in his office, but any how she firmly replied, "can't say the same, might I sit?"