chapter 5

"I MADE YOU SOME SOUP!" 

Louis' pov 

I watch Harry run off to what I would guess is the kitchen, leaving me with the other boys. I look at Niall who's sitting on Liam's lap and I can't help but wish that that was me. I then look at Zayn who is looking at me with a worried expression on his face "Louis how are you feeling" "I'm fi-" right on that moment my knees buckle and I have to grab on to the wall to keep myself up. 

Zayn rushes over to me "let's put you on the couch yeah?" I nod and let him lift me up and bridle style to bring me to the couch. He lays me down next to Liam and Niall and puts a blanket over me. "Thank you" I smile softly at him and pull the blanket up to my neck. I look up to Niall and Liam to see them looking at me too "Not to be rude or anything b-but why am I here?" Niall gives me a soft smile "You fell asleep in the car and I didn't want to wake you up so I searched your pockets for keys but couldn't find any so I took you here. I hope that that's ok for you?" I nod "Thank you." 

I was enjoying the warmth of the blanket and the softness of the couch when Harry walks back in "Louis can you sit up?" I do as he asks and he puts a little tray on my lap. I look at it in aw it just looks so amazing. There is soup and some toast with melted cheese and some little pills next to a cup of water. I look back at Harry who looks nervous "Thank you so much this is absolutely amazing" Harry smiles brightly and sits down next to Zayn and cuddles close to him making me frown but I quickly shake it off, I'm not in a place to be jealous they literally took me into their house to take care of me. 

I ate my food in silence while the guys where softly talking with each other. 

"Where is the kitchen?" I ask Harry, he gives me a questioning look but explains where it is anyway. I nod and get off the couch and grab the tray and start making my way to the kitchen when a hand on my shoulder stops me. I turn around to see Liam "what are you doing?" I shrug "Cleaning up my mess? I don't want to be a bother" Liam frowns "Louis hun you could never be a bother. Now give that to me and get back to the couch, you need your rest." I smile softly and make my way back to the couch feeling instantly better when I sit down, my muscles hurt so much when I move. 

I try to get comfortable but nothing seems the work "Louis you can put your head on my lap if you want? I know that it's not the most comfortable couch to sleep on" Niall rambles out. I blush and lay my head on his soft thigh. I hear Liam walk back into the living room and he gives me a weird look and I realize that my head is laying on his boyfriend's lap. I quickly lift my head up "s-sorry" "Huh what?" Liam asks "I-I thought that you where mad because my head was on Niall's lap?"

All the boys start laughing making me feel very embarrassed, They just keep laughing "I-I think it's time for me to go h-home now" I get off of the couch with wobbly legs "No no no sit down again" Harry shoots off the couch and pushes me down again "Sorry for laughing at you that was very wrong" I shrug "It's ok I was probably being stupid anyway" Harry shakes his head "you where not Louis, but if you really want to go home we can bring you?" Niall suddenly jumps up "NO" I raise my eyebrows at him. Niall grabs my arm "Louis and I need to talk about something" He pulls me up but soon enough feels that I'm not that steady on my legs and picks me up before racing to a bedroom which I assume is his. 

Niall sits me down on the huge bed, I smile when I feel how incredibly comfortable it is. Niall paces around the room making me feel uncomfortable, he suddenly stops moving and looks at me "Look Louis I know" "Know what" "That you're homeless" My eyes widen "I uhm haha what are you talking about?" my hands start sweating. 

"Louis don't even try it I know it ok?" 

"YEAH OK I'M HOMELESS BECAUSE MY PARENTS DIED IN A CAR CRASH AND I'VE LIVED WITH MANY FAMILIES THAT DIDN'T WANT ME BECAUSE I'M GAY! HAPPY NOW?" 

The door flies open and I'm met with 3 shocked faces. 

A short one sorry but I literally have to go 

~~~Renée