chapter 3

ahhhh I have too many cute pictures of Louis I hate that I had to pick just one! 

Once I can't see the car anymore my heart sinks, I'm sure that I will never see them again. A tear rolls down my cheek why can't I ever have friends. It's not fair. 

Louis' pov 

It's been a few days since I've last seen the boys, I still hope to see them again but I just know that I won't and that makes me feel quite sad. 

Ron also got fired by the cafe because she kept crying because some band went on break.. So I've been working double shifts which is very tiring but I can use the money so it's ok. 

This morning I woke up with a sore throat and a horrible headache, But I knew that I can't skip a day of work because the stuff here will take that as laziness and will kick me out right away. So that's why I'm right now walking to the cafe while shivering due the falling rain and the fact that I don't have a jacket. 

I walk into the cafe and am met with my pissed off boss Simon "Damn it Louis you're late and fucking soaked god damn it! Get to work before I fire you!" I nod and grab my apron and get to work. Once I got to work Simon left to do "more important" stuff.  Leaving me to do all the work myself. 

Rush hour just finished so I rested my head against the cold counter, I can feel myself burning up. I wish I could just lay in a comfy bed with some tea and watch some tv. My eyes start to water because of the fact that I know that that will be something I will never have nor even deserve. I jump at the sound of someone clearing their throat, I look up and gasp when I say Niall standing there. "H-hi w-what can I get y-you" I stutter out "a coffee, black" Niall says before walking off and sitting down at a table, I ignore the hurt feeling at his rude words. All my hope to be friends drains away. 

I focus on making the best coffee I've ever made and even grab the cookie I've been saving for lunch and put it next to the coffee before bringing it to Niall "h-here you go. Enjoy" Niall doesn't look at me and just nods while typing on his phone. My fake smile drops while turning around and walking back to the counter. I suddenly feel very dizzy and grab on to a chair to stop myself from falling but the chair didn't do its job and fell to the ground with me. I let out a small whine as I hit the ground, I was about to get up when a hand was put on my shoulder "Sit for a second" I nod and get to a sitting position on the ground and look at Niall shyly "Are you ok?" "Oh yeah absolutely amazing I always love falling to the ground" My eyes widen when I realize what I said, I was about to apologize when Niall starts laughing like a crazy person. 

I stare at Niall with curious eyes, I thought that he hated me 2 seconds ago and here he is making sure I'm ok. Niall lets go of my shoulder and holds out his hand for me to get up which I gladly take. Once I'm standing on my feet again I get dizzy again and fall into Niall "s-sorry" "It's ok" Niall helps me to sit on a chair and feels my forehead "Jesus you're burning up! You shouldn't be working!" I shrug and look down "I could bring you home?" Niall asks "I can't I have to finish this shift." "I'm sure you can take just take some time off when you're sick?" 

I shake my head "I have no one to take over" And right on the moment Simon walks back in "Louis why the hell are you sitting down? Get back to work" I was about to get up when Niall speaks up "Louis is sick! He can't even properly stand on his legs he needs to go home." 

Simon starts laughing "Yeah sure his home! But ok he can go" "Tha-" "And never come back!" I stare at Simon with wide eyes "Please no! Simon please y-you can't" "GET OUT" I nod and get out of the place using the wall to get to the door without falling. 

I break down once I'm outside, I fall to my knees and sob not caring if people stare. What am I gonna do now? 

"Louis? Are you ok?" I look up to see Niall staring at me with worried eyes "Y-yeah" Niall shakes his head "Do you want me to bring you home?" I nod and once again Niall helps me up and then leads me to his car. 

Niall's pov 

I can't believe that that jerk, he just fired Louis while he's obviously very sick. I shake my head and look at the sleeping boy on the passengers seat, he's so cute but he's obviously not interested in us as he gave us a number that belongs to some homeless shelter instead of his own number. 

I drove to the same address he gave us a few days ago. We are standing in front of his house and  I don't have to heart to wake him up so I check his pockets for keys but can't find any so I walk to the house and ring the bell in the hope that he lives with someone. 

A kind looking older woman opens the door "How can I help you dear?" I give her a smile "Does Louis live here?" "I don't know a Louis dear I'm sorry I wish I could help you" I frown "The boy told me he lives here I don't want to wake him up because he's very sick" The woman thinks for a bit "Does he have short brown hair, small body, kind smile and blue eyes?" I nod "That's him!" 

The woman gives me a sad smile "He walks by here each morning but today he looked rather sick, but anyway he lives at the homeless shelter further up this street the poor boy" I stare at the woman in shock "He- I uhm thank you so much ma'am" She smiles and moves to close the door but I can hear her say one thing before the door closes fully "Take care of him! Love is... what he deserves." 

I get back into the car and look at the sleeping boy and see him shiver, I quickly take off my jacket and put it over him and a small smile appears on his face. 

WHOOP WHOOP what do ya think???? 

~~~Renée