chapter 4

I get back into the car and look at the sleeping boy and see him shiver, I quickly take off my jacket and put it over him and a small smile appears on his face. 

Niall's pov

I stare at Louis trying to figure out what to do. I pull out my phone and look through my contacts. 

Me: babyyyyyy 

Lima babe: no 

Me: BUT YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS GONNA ASK!

Lima babe: I will not buy you a full sized roasted chicken. 

Me: HA I WASN'T GONNA ASK THAT! but why not tho? 

Lima babe: okay what do you wanna ask then love? 

Me: Well so Louis is sick and just got fired and he needs someone to take care of him can I take him home? 

Lima babe: I don't know love I mean he did lead us on... 

Me: please lima he is really sick he can't even stand

Lima babe: ok then 

I silently cheer. You might think why don't do you just tell him the truth you just found out but well Louis obviously didn't wanna tell us so who am I to expose him like that? It's up to him to tell the others. 

I drive to our beautiful house, I park the car and walk to the Louis' side and gently open the door making sure that he doesn't fall out of the car. I then lift him up and bridle style and walk him to the front door. I ring the bell after having tried all the ways to get my keys but I really don't want to wake Louis up. 

The door opens and Harry is standing there with a huge smile on his face as he sees Louis "I've missed him so much!" I chuckle "you are so cute." Harry blushes and leads me to the living room where my other boyfriends are. Zayn immediately get off the couch to make some room for Louis. I lay him down and he curls into the soft cushions on the couch. 

Liam gives him a worried look and puts his hand on Louis' forehead before gasping "He's really hot!" I nod "I know he can't even stand the poor lad is just too weak" I give Liam a sad smile. 

"I will go make some soup for him!" Harry suddenly says before running to the kitchen. I laugh at the cuteness of my curly boyfriend but turn my attention back to Louis who's whining in his sleep. 

"I think that we should put him in one of the guest bedrooms so he can have a good sleep." Zayn says with a voice that obviously lashed with worry. I nod and am about to lift him again when Zayn stops me "Can I?" I nod and watch as Zayn gently picks Louis up and puts his head on his shoulder "He's so light" Zayn mumbles while walking up the stairs next to me "I know but he's also very tiny!" 

I open the door to one of the guest bedrooms and step aside so Zayn can put Louis on the bed. "Do you think that we should change his clothes?" I ask Zayn who nod and bites his lip in a nervous manner "You undress him while I get clothes?" Before I could even answer he already ran out of the room. I huff "The polite fucker always wanting everyone to be comfortable" I mumble and make my way to Louis. 

I've already taken his shoes and shirt off by the time Zayn walks back in "Liam wanted me to put him in his shirt" I roll my eyes that possessive idiot. "Can you please help me with removing his pants?" Zayn nods and climbs on the bed and lifts the boy's hips so I can slip of the worn out pants off. I quickly put a blanket over his lower body but not before saying the lace panties he's wearing. 

Zayn gently puts the shirt over his head and then pulls the blanket over his shoulders. I smile at how gentle Zayn is being, Zayn always gets the reputation of being the mysterious bad boy even though he is one of the softest, gentle and caring people I know. I put my arm around his waist and pull him close while looking at the small sleeping boy. 

We stayed like that for a while before going back to the living room to our boyfriends. 

I sit down on Liam lap "So tell us what happened?" I nod "well I was sticking with the plan that we had to walk in and just act like I didn't know him... he was very confused and looked even hurt but I just ignored it. Then he brought my order to my table and from the corner of my eye I could see how weak and pale he looked but I choose to ignore it but as he was making his way back to the counter his legs gave out and he just fell to the ground. So I went to see if he was ok which he obviously wasn't and well I basically told him that he should go home and then his idiot boss came in who fired him for being sick basically." The others nod understandingly. 

"Why didn't you bring him home?" Liam asks while wrapping his arms around my waist "I uhm I couldn't find his keys yeah?" they obviously don't believe me but they just drop it and turned to the tv that was playing some boring show. 

It's been like 2 hours and Harry's soup was just finished and we had to hold him back from waking Louis up for it. So I'm now sitting in his lap playing with his hair while Liam is talking about boring work stuff "So that why James wants us to-" Someone softly clears there throat from behind us, we all turn around to see a tired looking Louis standing there. 

"Hi" He rasps out. I smile at how adorable he looks. 

"I MADE YOU SOME SOUP!" 

WHATTTTTTT ANOTHER CHAPTER AHHHH

~~~Renée