chapter 6

So I might be dating.... 

Liam's pov 

I stare at Louis in shock "Y-you are...?" Louis looks down with shame written all over his face "Yeah I-I get it if you wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore" I gasp and make my way to Louis and grab his hand, I can feel the stares of my boyfriends on me. "Lou we don't care about if you have money! You seem like a great person and we just want to get to know you for you not for what you have darling!" Louis looks at me with an unsure look "really?" I nod and pull him into a hug "Of course lou! Now go lay down you're burning up!" Louis nods and wobbles over to the bed but then stops "Can I lay down on the couch with you guys?" 

I smile "Of course darling! Can you walk or do you want me to carry you" Louis was about to say something when Harry yells out "I will carry him!" Louis smiles at puts his hands up for Harry to pick him up. Harry then starts running down the stairs leaving me with Niall and Zayn. 

I give Niall a look "You knew?" Niall nods with a guilty look on his face "I wanted to tell you I really did but it wasn't my place to tell you" I nod and pull Niall into a hug "I'm glad that you respected him like that!" 

Zayn sits down next to us "Do you think that we should tell Louis about us?"  I shrug "I like how he treats us as normal people though! I don't want to lose that, I finally feel like I don't have to walk on my tippy toes all the time" Niall nods to agree with me while looking at Zayn who huffs. 

"I just don't think it's fair to him you know! He told us well Niall all that and here we are keeping the fact that we are in a well known boyband a secret for him. I really think he needs to know!" I know that he's right "Ok let's go tell him" Zayn grabs Niall's hand and leads him down the stairs to the living room. 

"-and this is from when we performed in Amsterdam for the first time! Everyone was dressed in orange with was really cool! And Niall- Oh hi Guys!" I roll my eyes at Harry "I'm guessing that you told Louis about what we do?" Louis nods "Yes he did it's really good! I've heard your music while working it's pretty nice. Can we maybe watch a movie?" I stare at Louis in shock once again, he doesn't seem to care like at all that we are famous. 

We settled on watching Toy story because Zayn just had to tell Louis that it was my favorite which made him pick it. 

"Louis?" I hear Niall ask softly. "Yeah?" "Would you like to sleep over?" Louis looks at him with big doe eyed "Oh I uhm I really don't want to bother you guys you can just bring me to the homeless shelter or I-I will walk yeah I will walk" Louis was about to get up but I push him back into the couch "Please Lou just stay darling! You won't bother us, You're our friend! And with that look at Harry I think he will cry when you leave" Louis looks over to Harry who's looking at him with puppy eyes and an adorable pout on his face "pleaseeeee stay lou! Pleaseeee!" Louis giggles and then nods "Ok ok I will stay!" Harry cheers making all of us laugh. 

"Oh I better start making dinner then! I'M MAKING LASAGNA! DO YOU LIKE LASAGNA LOUIS? NEVER MIND NOT MAKING LASAGNA THEN! OH GOD I NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR FOOD! IT MUST BE PERFECT" Harry yells while running to the kitchen like a headless chicken. 

"Is he ok?" Louis asks while looking at me and my boyfriends "Yeah he's like that a lot I think the curls suck the smartness out of his brain" Niall dismisses. 

I see Louis shiver slightly, I'm about to take my jumper off for him but Zayn was faster "Here love take this I can practically hear you shiver" Louis smiles "Thank you it might be the no pants or the fact that I'm sick..." I'm suddenly aware of the beautiful thick thighs that I've not really focused on before. 

I caught myself staring so I clean my throat and look away to see Zayn smirking at me and giving my a wink, I roll my eyes at him and mouth "fuck you" at him and he mouths back "ok" with a wiggle of his brow. 

"DINNER IS READY! DINNER IS READY! LOUIS COME HERE I MADE YOU DINNER, SOMEONE BRING THE QUEEN TO THE TABLE!" 

I stand up and hold my hand out for Louis "come lets go see what that weird curly lad has made!" Louis smiles "I'm sure it's lovely" 

"He's so cute!" Niall coos at Louis answer making Louis blush, Louis gets off the couch but his legs seem to be made out of jelly as he falls right into my arms "s-sorry" "It's ok darling" 

I lead Louis to the kitchen and gasp when I see the table and a stressed looking Harry who's eyes are glued on Louis. 

"And what do you think?" Harry asks hopefully. 

"I-I love it! This is absolutely amazing!" Louis looks like he's close to tears so I rub his shoulder and put him down on a chair in-between me and Harry. 

Niall races into the kitchen "Food food food!" He yells out while also taking a seat, Zayn follows right behind him "this looks lovely Hazzabear" He kisses Harry's forehead and I can see Louis looking at the small loving moment with almost jealous eyes. Like he needs that, craves that. 

I shake my head and focus on eating the lovely food my curly boyfriend made. 

...

Time skip

...

Louis' pov 

I'm very thankful that the boys let me sleep at their house it means so much to me. I'm in a comfortable bed for once but yet I can't seem to fall asleep, I keep tossing at turning and I don't understand why. I sit up and get out of the bed and make my way to the kitchen with wobbly legs for a glass of water. 

I open the door to the kitchen and jump when someone's standing there "Louis? what are you doing up? You should be sleeping" Zayn walks up to me with a worried expression once again. He feels my forehead and frowns "Love you're really hot." I was so close to saying I know but my legs shake again and I have to grab on to Zayn to stay up right. 

"Louis love are you-" 

Then everything turns black. 

I'M ACTUALLY SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER AHHHHHHHHH! 

ALSO ASK ME SOME STUFF BECAUSE WHY NOT (if no one actually did then this did not happen...) 

~~~Renée