chapter 18

I make my way to the bathroom and I'm shocked at what I see when I open the bathroom door.

"Hi cutie!" 

Louis' pov 

I expected to see rose petals and a filled up bathtub but boy oh boy was I wrong. 

"Do you like it Lou?" Liam asks while pointing at the bathtub filled with pillows and blankets. "I love it Liam!" Liam smiles at me before taking my hand gentle and making me sit down on the side of the bathtub. 

"I thought that we should do face masks and that I could paint your nails! I also have chocolates but if you don't like it we could do something else!" I giggle at how unsure Liam looks making him raise an eyebrow. 

"Are you laughing at me little one?" I shake my head while still slightly giggling. 

Liam gasps and puts his hand on his heart "You are! Oh my god you're making my heart hurt by laughing at me!" I roll my eyes and give Liam a little push "You drama queen! I thought that Harry was the dramatic one!" 

Liam chuckles "He is but you like the idea?" I nod and get off the side of the bathtub to hug Liam "Thank you I love it" Liam holds me close to his chest for a little bit before lifting me up making me squeak in surprise. 

Liam chuckles "Is this ok?" I nod and lay my head on Liam's shoulder making him coo "Darling I'm gonna put you in the tub and grab the face masks and nail polish ok?" I nod and let Liam put me down in the very comfy and soft tub on a fluffy blanket. 

"What color do you want your nails to be?" I think for a second before an idea pops up in my head "Can we match our nails? Mine white yours black with matching designs?" Liam smiles at me and nods "That sounds like a good plan! What kind of face mask do you want?" Liam shows some and I point at the one with the cute pink color "That one please?" 

"Of course love!" Liam climbs into the tub with all the things in his hands and sets them on the side once he sits down "Can I take off your shoes?" I tilt my head "I can do that myself you know?" Liam nods and gives me a soft smile "I know but I really want to spoil you especially after you know being so rude to you." Liam says with a frown on his face making me feel guilty for some reason. 

"No it's ok Liam you tried to keep you and the boys safe and that's so sweet of you, I know that you're a sweet and good guy so don't worry okie Liam" Liam coos and lifts one of my feet into his lap "You are so sweet darling." He takes the shoe of my foot before switching to my other foot and taking that shoe off too. 

"So shall I put the face mask on you?" I nod and blush a bit when Liam pulls me close to him so that I'm almost on his lap. 

I can feel his breath on my face and I can't help but stare into his gentle brown eyes while his focusses on gently putting the face mask on my face. 

"Lou you now know that we are in a band but I'm curious if you know any of our songs?" 

I think for a second "at the cafe we used to play some of your music there is this one song that I really love but I don't know what it's called..." 

Liam hums "You could sing it to me while you but the face mask on me?" "I can't really sing though" Liam gives me a sweet smile "that's ok darling I won't judge you." I clear my throat and start softly singing while putting the face mask on his skin. 

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me"