chapter 8

Love is... not meant for me

Louis' pov

It's 3 days later and I'm still sitting in the same alleyway with a very sore body, last night I got mugged by these 2 guys. They stole my medication and beat me up but it's ok they probably needed it more then me.

I haven't eaten since I left the hospital, my stomach grumbles so I push myself off of the ground while holding on to the wall so I don't fall over. I limp out of the alley to go and search for some food, what could go wrong am I right.

Harry's pov

I feel so bad about the fact that we just stopped visiting Louis at the hospital but our management found out about what we where doing and got furious. They claim that spending time with a boy like Louis would ruin our image and that we had to drop all contact with him, which we didn't want to do but we had to for the sake of our band.

Seeing him at the cafe broke my heart, he seemed so hurt when he saw us. I was honestly shocked how that girl talked to him. She said that she was just pretending to be friends with him to seem like a good person and I just couldn't believe it, she's a fan of mine and yet she doesn't understand what I stand for.

It's been 3 days since the cafe incident and I can't take my mind off of the small boy, I just want to have him here and be safe and warm. I wonder where he is...

I frown and get off the couch to go to the kitchen and make some food, hopefully that calms me down.

As I open the fridge I figure out that we are out of food. I huff and make my way back to the living room to see Liam, Niall and Zayn cuddled up on the couch "I have to go to the shops do you want anything my lovelies?" "Oh oh oh oh everything!" I roll my eyes at the over excited Irish guy.

"Wait never mind I will just go with you! Because you will just come back with green stuff claiming that it's healthy!" Niall runs off to grab his jacket and shoes. I laugh and shake my head "why do we even put up with him... We should have left him in Japan when we had the chance" Liam and Zayn chuckle.

Niall runs back into the room while jumping up and down "Let's go let's go let's go let's g-" "Ok ok ok calm down blondie! Bye babies I'm leaving and taking this toddler with me" "Hazz don't be rude!" Niall grabs my arm and pulls me out of the house, I had just enough time to grab our sunglasses and beanies so people won't recognize us.

We are driving back home from the store when I see it "Niall pull the car over!" "what why?" "just do it please!" Niall does as I say and I immediately jump out of the car and run towards the figure that's being held against the wall and being touched by a big buff guy "Hey let go of them!" I yell once I'm close. The male let's the person go who just falls to the ground while the male runs off.

I kneel down next to the person who still has their head down "Hey are you ok?" the person just nods and flinches when they hear my voice. I hear a soft sniffle coming from the person "You're not ok buddy, do we need to uhm bring you home or call someone for you?" They shake their head still not looking up. Suddenly Niall starts talking "hey I know that shirt! Wait... Louis?"

"N-no" the person says and my heart drops because that voice is unrecognizably Louis and I've never felt more guilty in my life.

I glance over at Niall who looks close to tears, I try to put my hand on Louis' shoulder but he flinches away and finally looks up. I gasp as I see his face, it's covered with bruises and his eyebrow is cut. "Lo-" "j-just go I know that you don't want to be around me. It's ok I-I get it."

"Louis no I-We do want you around it's just difficult" Louis frowns and then nods "O-Ok I uhm will just g-go" Louis get's up with wobbly legs and makes his way further in to the alley. I follow after him "Where are you going?" "Home" "And that's where? We can take you there!" "It's here" Louis lowers himself down on a box on the dirty ground.

I once again gasp and grab Niall's shoulder to pull him closer "We can't leave him like this baby!"

Niall nods "Louis? Do you maybe uhm wanna come with us? We can't leave you here!" Louis lets out a dry chuckle "It won't be the first time you leave me somewhere would it?"

My heart drops at the sad tone in his voice "Louis please come with us! We can explain everything to you while you have some warm food!"

Louis shakes his head "Just please go I'm not worth it anyway"

"No no no Louis please" I want to take a step forwards Louis but Niall pulls me back "Let's just go Harry, Louis clearly doesn't want our help" Niall sound annoyed but I just know that he's annoyed at himself.

"No I won't leave him here! I-I will stay here if he doesn't come along!" Tears stream down my face trying desperately to do something for Louis even if he doesn't want it.

Louis' head shots up "Harry no please just go home! I-I don't want to make you stay here with me! It's not worth it" I shake my head and wiggle out of Niall's arm and sit down on the ground next to Louis not caring that my expensive clothes get dirty.

I pull Louis into my arms ignoring Louis' pleads for me to go home. "Please come home with us?"

Louis huffs "Ok just for one night because I'm sure you will carry me to your house if I don't" I nod knowing that I would.

I help Louis to the car and take him home where he's safe and being taken care of. Management can just go duck off for once.

MEHHhhish chapter sorryyyyy

~~~Renée

Love is... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें