chapter 23

"Should we be worried?" I ask Harry feeling very anxious.

"I think we should." 

Louis' pov 

I was woken up by loud yelling that's coming from downstairs, I quickly climb out of bed and put some clothes on before running down the stairs to find a crying Harry while Liam, Niall and Zayn looking very angry. Did Harry do something...? 

"W-what's going on?" Harry looks up at me a let's out a sob before opening his arms for me to hug him. 

I get a bad feeling as I climb onto Harry's lap and let him hold me as if I'm the only thing on earth that's keeping him alive. 

"Honestly nothing but this idiot is accusing us of cheating even though he knows that we are doing this for him! It's not like we want this" Niall says in a scary slow voice yet he doesn't look at me neither do Liam and Zayn which makes me frown slightly. 

"Why would Harry think that?" I feel Harry hide his face in my neck and I can feel his tears soak the shirt I'm wearing. 

"Because he's a fucking crazy man!" Liam grumbles out. Harry finally lifts his head from my neck and his whole body stiffens "I saw your story Niall! Was she tight because it did sound like it! And you Liam fucking Payne are not better I could hear you laughing in the background! It's not like management made you do that so fuck you for blaming it on them. And Niall should I remind you what happened last time? You yelled at me because I looked at my beard and now I'm the idiot while you literally fucked her!" 

I look at Liam and Niall with wide eyes and so does Zayn. 

"You did what? Y-You promised!" Zayn stutters out while walking over to me and Harry with soft sniffles leaving his mouth, my heart breaks at the sound of Zayn and I pull him in for a hug. 

"I-I didn't know Harry I'm sorry please forgive me?" Harry then also wraps his arms around Zayn while whispering that it's ok. 

By the time we pull back from the hug Liam and Niall have vanished which makes all three of us whine softly. 

"Do they still love us? Is it my fault? I promise I will leave if it is!" I rush out while my eyes start tearing up. 

"No no no Lou it's not your fault... The boys will soon realize their mistakes and come running back, until then we have each other." Zayn says while softly rubbing my thigh. 

"They better bring make up pasta" Harry mumbles out making me and Zayn chuckle.

"Let's do something fun to forget about this stuff ok?" Zayn asks me and Harry. 

"Ok but what?" I ask looking from Zayn to Harry, they both think for a second before Harry gasps "We should take a bath together while watching frozen and drinking vodka!" Both Zayn and I agree to it and Harry lifts me off his lap and starts running up to the bathroom. I roll my eyes but I'm really happy that he is feeling ok, it seems to be very hard on him but Zayn is probably right they will be back begging on their knees soon enough. 

"I've got the vodka, so let's join curly yeah." I nod and walk up the stairs hand in hand with Zayn. 

Zayn stops me right when I'm about to enter the bathroom "You know Harry likes to have two dicks up there" Zayn wiggles his eyebrow. My eyes widen "Now?" Zayn nods "It might not be the best time but there is nothing wrong with having some fun besides it would blow off some steam." 

Zayn smirks at me and I nod slowly "Ok let's do it!" 

Zayn and I walk into the bathroom to find Harry already in the bathtub smiling at us "Yay come in!" I take off my clothes and climb into the tub and Zayn soon follows. 

After a few sips of vodka I find my hand traveling down Harry's back, Harry gives me a confused look which I just ignore as I softly brush my fingers over Harry's hole before pushing one in. Harry moans softly making Zayn smirk and lean closer to Harry and starts sucking and nibbling on his nipples. 

Time skip (sorry not sorry)

It's been a week since we have last seen Niall and Liam and it's taking it's toll. Harry is either stress cooking, crying or sleeping. Zayn however doesn't sleep at all, he rarely talks and he only leaves the house when it's needed and when he comes back he will just lay on the couch in silence while staring at the ceiling. 

And then there is me... I feel numb overall, I try my best to take care of Harry and Zayn. I make sure to give Harry a shoulder to cry on and I clean the kitchen after him. I stay up for Zayn to keep him some company. 

It's like I don't have the space to break down, I need to be there for my boys. I just have to I can't lose them too, I need them. 

I look up at the moon that's shining bright "Please come back, we need you, they need you." I whisper out hoping that they could just hear me. 

Love is... picking someone over yourself even if it sometimes hurt, because if you love someone you don't give up on them. Niall, Liam please know that we haven't given up on you and never will. My heart will not be whole again without you. 

:) DRama! 

~~~Renée