chapter 26

Maybe after tomorrow life will be better.

Louis' pov 

I can feel my whole body shaking as we walking into the hotel while Zayn and Harry just seem very excited but I'm just very scared I will ended up being hurt again and I'm not sure if I can handle that. 

We walk up to the room that the lady at the front desk told us but I can't seem to get myself to open the door "Lou are you ok?" Zayn asks rather gently. I shrug "Y-Yeah just nervous." 

Zayn hums "I get it darling but it will be ok." Harry also gives me a soft smile which gives me enough confidence to open the door, my heart skips a beat as my eyes land on a sad looking Niall and Liam. 

As soon as they see us they get off the couch and run over to us. My heart aches as they kind of ignore me and greet Harry and Zayn first leaving me standing alone on the side. 

It takes them about 5 minutes before they pull back from hugging and kissing each other and their eyes finally fall on me "Om my Lou I didn't see you there! I missed you so much!" Niall pulls me into a hug and kisses my head and that's when the tears start falling, I try to muffle my sobs by pressing my face into Niall's neck. 

"Oh baby" Liam then also joins the hug and starts gently rubbing my back. 

"Wanna sit down and talk love?" Niall asks gently, I nod and let Niall guide me to the couch and pull me into his lap.

 "What's wrong Lou?" Liam asks as we are all seated, I pull my face out of Niall's neck and give Liam a pleading look "Please don't leave again I'm so so tired! I can't do this anymore please I just wanna be happy again and have a good night sleep." 

Liam and Niall look at me with wide teary eyes "Lou baby we can't..." Niall says slowly. I shake my head "No No please! I can't anymore i-it's too much." 

"We really can't get around the contract Lou, we aren't happy with this either but we-" I cut Liam off "T-then we run away! Move to another country and start a new life! Please I- just please." I say in-between loud sobs. 

"Wait is that possible?" Harry asks slowly while looking around the room with a hopeful look on his face. 

"I mean it might be possible? But it will be the end of the band..." Liam states and I'm about to say something when Zayn starts speaking "It will be worth it! We will still have each other and we will finally be happy and free." 

Harry nods "Our love is worth it. As long as we have each other we can be happy and maybe I can finally open that bakery I always wanted oh and Zayn could start making art!" 

My crying has slowed down a lot as I listen to Harry ramble about all the possible things we could do when they are finally free. 

I notice a small smile on Liam's face while he slowly nods "I think Harry's right, Love is definitely worth this step." I feel Niall nod "I can't wait to be free honestly, I'm just so tired of all the bullshit they are putting us through." 

"I-I actually saw this beautiful house in the woods that's for sale in Sweden?" I say softly hoping that they won't hate the idea I'm throwing on the table. 

"I always loved going to Sweden! It's so beautiful there" Liam cheers out, Niall, Harry and Zayn all nod agreeing with Liam. 

"So we are gonna do this then?" Zayn asks while looking at Liam who at his turn nods "I have a account with money that they don't know about and there is enough money on there to comfortably live out our lives so I will just go ahead and buy that house and plane tickets and then we will just make the move and start our lives again." 

"Will it work though? I mean we are well known someone in Sweden might see us and you know know us?" Liam nods at Niall's question "I mean it's Sweden I think we will be fine and even if it happens it won't matter because they can't do anything outside of the uk and USA so that's great! I can't believe we didn't think of this earlier." 

I smile knowing that everything will be ok, I will have the loves of my life back again and I know that I will be happy again as long as everything will go according to plan. 

I shake my head and cuddle closer to Niall letting out a happy sigh, No negative thoughts allowed right now tommo just enjoy it and be glad that the future is looking bright. 

Love is worth it. 

:)))) Not me just out of nowhere writing a chapter for this book!!!

~~~Renée