chapter 7

"Louis love are you-"

Then everything turns black.

 Louis' pov

I was woken up by a beeping sound, I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm in a white room and I realize that I'm in a hospital. My whole body starts shaking, why am I here? I can't even afford this! 

My heartbeat must have gone up because soon enough a nurse comes running in "oh sweetheart calm down it's ok! You're ok hun." The nurse gives me a soft smile as I calm down a bit "h-how did I get here?" "These 4 handsome guys brought you here! They are actually waiting outside of this room, do you want me to get them?" I nod at the kind nurse "Please?" 

The nurse gives me a smile before walking out of the room. Not soon after the door opens again to reveal Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam. "Louis how are you feeling?" Zayn asks while sitting down on the bed next to my feet. I shrug "I-I shouldn't be here" "What do you mean love?" I look over at Harry who gives me a confused look "I can't p-pay for this! I-I don't know what to-" I couldn't finish the sentence because I started coughing like a crazy. 

"Lou babe you need to stay calm you have a really bad chest infection" I look at Niall with big eyes "But I can't stay here? I don't have money?" Niall sits down on the other side of the bed and takes one of my hands in his "We will take care of it babe no need to worry" "Y-you would do that for me?" Niall nods and so do the rest of the boys, I smile at them "Thank you so much." 

The boys stayed with me until I fell asleep while listening to them talking. 

. . . . .

time skip

. . . . .

I stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks, the first week the boys came to visit every day but at one point they just stopped showing up, I would lie if I said that it didn't hurt but I get it they are famous and I'm just me and that's all I will ever be. 

"Louis hun it's time for your last check up before you can go home" My nurse Lisa says while walking into the room. I nod and let her check my lungs one last time. "Louis don't forget to take these medicines everyday. I know that it's annoying but it's for the best." I take the little bottle with pills out of her hand "Thank you" "No problem hun! Now go home!" 

I'm standing outside of the hospital not knowing where to go, a part of me just wants to be with the boys, curled up on their comfortable couch. But that plan has 2 problems, 1 he doesn't know where their house is and 2 he's pretty sure that they don't want to see him again. 

I huff and start walking to the homeless shelter in the hope that they have a bed left. 

It took 2 hours to get to the homeless shelter, my legs where aching and my lungs where hurting by the time I arrived. I opened the door and walked over to the front desk to see that that one blond bitch was working "ah look who's back! What do you need Lewis?" I frown "I-I was wondering if there is a bed left?" The bitch chuckles "No we are all booked and besides that you have had enough chances so shoo" I get out of the building as fast as I can feeling close to tears. 

I walked to the cafe without thinking, I look through the window to check if Simon is not there when I notice that the coast is clear I open the door and the first thing I hear is a very similar voice. I look to where the sound came from to see Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Ron all laughing together, Niall's eyes meet mine but he just ignores me and gets back to taking to Ron. 

"Hello what can I get you?" I turn my head back to the person behind the counter to realize that I have absolutely no money "I-I uhm sorry" I turn around to get out of the cafe "Oh hey Louis haven't seen you in a while come here!" Ron calls me over. 

I walk over to Ron feeling very insecure with the way the boys look at me. "H-Hi Ron" "Haven't see you in a while I thought you where dead but here you are"  Ron gives me a weird smile. "So where are you staying at the moment?" I shrug while looking down "I mean I would take you in but I promised myself to never take street cats in again!" 

My eyes widen "w-what?" "You heard what I said now go" My bottom lips wobbles as I run out, Ron was the last person that was nice to me and now she too hates me. 

I got to an alley way next to some sketchy looking restaurant and sat down against the wall while coughing and wiping away the tears that made it's way down my face. 

Love is... not meant for me 

 not meant for me 

:) sorry about this shit show 

~~~Renée