011

After school (after school practice)
3rd POV
Hinata was now currently standing outside the volleyball gym he felt excited'cause he's gonna play volleyball with someone again!.

He went to the doors of the gym and opened them a little, everyone in the gym turned there attention to the place where hinata was standing,"Chibi-Chan come in!"Oikawa said smiling at the smaller,hinata smiled a little then headed to the said captain,"finally joining us I see!"the coach Of Aoba johsai said smiling,"y-yeah.."hinata said smiling a little,"coach Nobuteru Irihata"Irihata said,"mhmm.. Hinata shoyo"hinata said smiling at the coach a little,"well..before you start playing in our team we should see your playing"Irihata said,"but Chibi-Chan-"Oikawa started,"Of course!"hinatat said his eyes shining,the couch and Oikawa chuckled a little at the boys reaction,"alright how about you go change first then we can have a match?"the coach said smiling at the smaller,hinata nodded,"okay watari come here and lead hinata to the club room"Irihata said,"h-hai!,let's go hinata-kun"watari said then he and hinata went to the club room.

"if you need anything I'll be outside waiting for you"watari said smiling at hinata,"hai thanks..!"hinata said smiling a little, watari nodded then he went out of the room.
After changing hinata went out with some black shorts and a long sleeved shirt,"why are you wearing a long sleeved shirt?isn't it hit outside?!"watari asked surprised,"uhm..i-I'm a little cold a-and I actually l-like to wear long sleeved shirts to p-practice!"hinatat said while scratching the back of his neck,"okay?..let's go back"watari said as theu started heading to the gym again. They went inside and all eyes were on hinata,"why are you wearing long sleeves hinata isn't it hot?"hanamaki said,"he must like to practice in them!right Chibi-Chan!"Oikawa said looking at hinata with a smile,hinata smiled a little and nodded,"y-yeah I like to practice i-in them.."he said,"hmm okay then shall we start the practice match!?"Irihata said,"HAI"they all yelled,"okay so me Chibi-Chan and matsu-Chan vs iwa-Chan hanamaki-Chan and maddog-chan!"Oikawa said and so they all went to positions as Oikawa the blue team and iwaizumi the red.

The match was going smoothly at first but then each side didn't wanna lose. hinata was bouncing in his place he didn't stop moving,Oikawa looked back at him and there eyes met together,Oikawa saw how hinata's eyes had fire in them,"CHIBI-CHAN!"Oikawa yelled as he threw the ball high in the air,hinata ran as fast as he can and then slammed it to the other side giving his team one point that made the whistle blew signaling that the game is over and again Oikawa's team won,the team members were cheering if how cool was there playing while hinata was staring at his hand that was as red as tendou's hair,he smiled widely a real smile,he felt the sting in his hand again. Oikawa glanced at hinata that was smiling to himself like he was in his own world,"Chibi-Chan! Did you like my set?!"Oikawa said getting the attention of the whole gym,hinata looked up at him his eyes having smiles in them,"IT WAS AMAZING THE BEST TOSS I'VE EVER SPIKED YOUR TOSSES ARE TO SOO COOL OIKAWA-SAN!!"Hinata yelled his voice full with admiration,his cheeks were red and he was smiling widely,"everyone in the gym looked at hinata then they all smiled,'finally your back hinata' iwaizumi thought as he smiled softly at the smaller. "I-.. Chibi-Chan!"Oikawa went to hinata and hugged him tightly,"O-Oikawa-San y-our gonna k-KILL M-MEHH!"Hinata yelled as he struggled to breath,"owe IWA-CHAN MEAN"Oikawa said as he let go of hinata and started rubbing his neck,"you deserve it ahittykawa and don't choke hinata again!"iwaizumi said as he glared daggers at Oikawa,"hmph"Oikawa pouted and looked away,"oh God"kunimi said putting his hand on his forehead,"alright back to practice!"Irihata said.

After school practice on the way home
Oikawa hinata and iwaizumi were walking back to there houses silence filling the air,"Chibi-Chan.."Oikawa started,"hm?"hinata looked up at him and hummed,"did...did they text you again"Oikawa said clinching his fist,"o-oh.."hinata looked down, iwaizumi was waiting for the answer same as Oikawa,"t-they just s-sent some p-pictures.."hinata said his eyes tearing up still looking down not wanting then to see his tears, iwaizumi and Oikawa had wide eyes,"hinata...what were the pictures about?"iwaizumi said with an irritated voice,hinata looked up at him with teary eyes and a broken smile"p-pictures o-of them w-while doing i-it t-to me a-and how b-blood was c-covering me..yeah s-somthing like that.."hinata said he couldn't hold back his tears so he let them slide. Iwaizumi stopped and he was looking down a tick mark was forming on his head and his fist was clinched,Oikawa was frozen in his place his eyes wide open and his teeth we're gritted,"h-hey it's fi-fine-"hinata started but,"DON'T TELL ME IT'S FINE HINATA ITS NOT FINE YOU'RE NOT FINE H-how can you even s-sAy that"iwaizumi yelled his eyes were full with tears,"I-","Chibi-Chan please stop..please your not fine...we want to help you shoyo.."Oikawa said looking at hinata in the eyes,"o-oh wait we're in the street now..hinata is there anyone at your house?"iwaizumi said realizing the surrounding,"n-no"hinata said,"can we go to your place then?"iwaizumi said,"o-of course"hinata said and like that they went to hinata's house to continue what they started in the street.