020

With hitami and the Doctor
Hitami POV
As I walked behind the doctor I glanced a little at the faces behind me seeing some hope drawing on there faces. My lips moved into a small smile as the words the doctor just gave us sent hope into the hearts of all of us.
My thoughts got cut off as the doctor stopped Walking and turned to look at me. We stood in a place which was far enough so the others won't hear what we talk.. I looked at him with eyes that held concern waiting inpatiently for him to say what he wanted to say 'privately'. But then the doctor sighed and looked down to his feet and not in my eyes. Questions started growing in my head as to what the hell is he going to say. 'Can't he just talk already??!' I thought as I kept on staring at the person who had his face down.

He finally looked up at me and then cleared his throat before saying..
"She.. isn't okay"

The small smile that was once playing on my lips dropped.
"Wh-what do you mean d-doctor? Who isn't o-okay??"
I said clearly confused as to why he was saying that.. 'I mean seconds ago he said sakima is fine so I guess it's another person.. right??!' I again thought as I looked at the doctor right in front of me intensely.

"I mean.. sakima..
I lied when I said she was fine.. and that she was going to live and all.. I just didn't want to say all of that in front of the kids.."
Said the doctor as he looked down again avoiding looking into my eyes.

My joy dropped at hearing that.
"B-but sh-she.. no wait sh-shoyo just went i-inside how c-can you? I.."
I said my voice cracking out I couldn't believe what he was saying.. not in any way this is true...

"I'm sorry I know.. but the way the kid looked when he heard what I said made me feel a little happy.. I don't know why I did that.. I know I am a doctor and I should help people and give them real hope and not fake one but that kid just made me want to say what I said back then.. she's not dead yet.. I think she have only some minutes left.. I hope he leaves the room before she actually dies.."
Said the doctor as he looked me in the eyes. His eyes held sadness.

I felt as if he knew shoyo from long that's why he said that to him but no he doesn't.. he's only a total stranger who happened to have a heart that held feelings and not like many people who doesn't these days.
"You did right actually..
Th-thank you f-for ---" I cracked out but my words were cut by a scream coming from the direction of the room shoyo was in.

My heart broke as I turned and started running to there direction.
And oh how I wished for this moment to never happen.. nor to see the orange headed boy in this state..

Oikawa POV
Time skip
Minutes passed for hinata being inside that hospital room and oh how much I felt as if it was hours and days but it was only some minutes.

I looked around me , trying to get a glimpse of the faces that was sitting silently in the chairs that were placed in the hallway of the hospital.

Iwaizumi's face was lifeless.. he was just starting at the ground as if he was lost in his thoughts and I'm pretty sure that's it. On his lap was natsu.. my heart brokr by only looking at her. She was looking at the wall That was in front of her. Tears were slipping out of her red puffy eyes. She didn't even make a slightest bit of sound. Her eyes.. the eyes that once looked all happy and excited were now like doll eyes nothing but colors decorating it. No sparkle no life.. no soul. Her hands were freely swaying on each side of her as her small legs were still on iwaizumi's lap.

My mom was concerned as she started talking to natsu but to no avail.. it was as if she forgot how to even talk. My little sister was new to all of this.. she's never experienced something like that in her whole life so that's why her reaction was kinda off. She was only holding natsu's hand that was left free on her side. She just stared to the ground not knowing what to do or to say.. I can't blame her.. she's only a kid.. and so is natsu.