012

/An:sorry this chapter is short!/

3rd POV
It felt like hours but it was only some minutes until hinata fell asleep on his mom. Sakima picked her son and went to the couch"why is he so light..?" Sakima said to herself as she placed hinata on the couch," mom?.. what happened? "Natsu said coming out from her room, "nothing important hunny.. go to bed now,tomorrow is Friday so I'll take you to the park after school"Sakima said sending a smile to her daughter, natsu smiled widely, "hai!" She said then went back to her room into her bed.

Next day
Hinata POV
I woke up in the couch I looked to my right to the clock that was placed on one of the walls, "5:30.." I said to myself, I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom in my room, I took a bath then changed into my school clothes. I got back down but this time natsu was awake and she was eating some cereal, "morning natsu.." I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead," morning nii-Chan! "Natsu said smiling at me I couldn't help but smile back at her then I went to make some cereal and milk to.

"Neh neh nii-Chan mom is gonna take me to the park after school!" Natsu said smiling widely at me I smiled back," you're coming with us right?!" She said, I shock my head," no sorry I'm going with the team"I said," wait!! You're in the volleyball team?!"Natsu said jumping up and down," y-yeah didn't I tell you?"I said confused," no you didn't!"She said,"oh I must have forgot.." I said. We were currently walking to school now and chatting a little," NATSUUU!! "We heard yelling from behind so me and natsu stopped and I saw natsu running back at the girl that yelled, "MAKIEE!!" Natsu said as the two hugged, "morning chibi-Chan!" Oikawa-San said, "good morning Oikawa-San and iwaizumi-San.. morning makie-Chan"hinata said smiling a little," mm morning hinata"iwaizumi-San said smiling a little at me.

I don't know why but when I saw them I felt like butterflies grew in my stomach, I felt my face heating, I felt embarrassed and I didn't want them to see me so red so I put my hand on my face, "chibi-Chan you okay?" Oikawa-San said, "y-yeah!"I said trying to sound normal, "you are?" iwaizumi-San said, 'ugh gee leave me alone.. ' I thought, "I'm totally fine.." I said removing my hand from my face, 'finally the blush is gone! ' I thought to myself.

"Bye nii-Chan! Bye iwiazumi-Kun by oikawa-kun!"Natsu said as she and makie went inside there school, "bye!" Oikawa-San said as we continued to walk.

"Oi!" Again we heard someone from behind so we looked back and it was hanamake-San and matsukawa-San, hanamake-San was waving at us then they arrived, "yo.." matsukawa-San said, "hana-Chan,Matsu-Chan!" Oikawa-San said smiling at the two," hello"iwaizumi-San said in his low voice," hi"I said smiling a little, hanamake-San ruffled my hair a little then we continued to walk all five of us,"so you usually go to school together?" hanamake-San said," y-yeah we sometimes see each other"I said looking down a lit, "yeah we're neighbors" iwaizumi-San said, "cool" matsukawa-San said not interested, "yeah chibi-Chan did you decide if you're going with us today?" Oikawa-San said," h-hai i- I'm coming if that's o-okay with you guys.." I said looking up at them then back down," of course hinata!"kindaichi-kun said coming our way with kunimi-kun, "hi guys!" Kindaichi-kun said, "hi.." kunimi-kun said with his same lazy voice, "hi" I said smiling at the two. My phone started going off, 'ugh who now? ' I thought as I took my phone out of my pocket, I looked to my right and saw iwaizumi-San and Oikawa-San looking at me intensely,I looked at the screen if my phone and saw it was my best friend.. Kenma.."oh my God!" I said getting the attention of everyone, "sorry! I need to get this" I said, "who's it ch-" oikawa started but I picked the line.

"SHOYO!! "Kenma yelled from the other line

"Kenma!" I said smiling to my self.
"I've never heard you yelling before tho.. and not at me!" I said through the phone

" Shoyo.. you scared me..you didn't reply to my messages or call me in a long time.. and when we had a practice match with karasuno you wasn't there.. "Kenna said his voice low and it seemed like it cracked. My eyes widened at the thought of my best friend crying.

"K-kenma I'm sorry.. I didn't have time.. hey I'll call you back when I'm home,, I'm at school now I'll tell you everything and if you want we can meet to.. "I said realizing I'm at school and with the team.

" Sigh.. fine but you'll call me!" Kenma said

" Of course"I said,"Chibi-Chan are you done" I heard oikawa-San say.

"Who's it shoyo?"Kenma said.

"I'll tell you everything later now bye I need to go.."I said as I ended the call.

" Y-yeah sorry.. "I said looking at the others.. "who was it hinata?"Kunimi said, "o-oh it was my best friend kenma" I said, "is he from karasuno?" oikawa-San said annoyed," n-no he's from nekoma in Tokyo"I said smiling a little,"oh.. by the way we're late for school"matsukawa-San said in his usual voice,"OKAY WHAT!? "Hanamake-San yelled, we all started running through the hallways until we all reaches our classes.

Me, Kunimi-Kun and kindaichi-Kun had the same first class Math we got in and luckily the teacher wasn't there yet, we took our seats and waited for the teacher to arrive. Finally after ten minutes the teacher came in and started the lesson.

Nothing special happened during school today.it was now after school practice and the team was standing outside the gym thanks God nobody asked again about the long sleeves.."so let's go to our houses now take a bath cause we all stink then we hangout!"Watari-San said," hmm yeah watari-Chan is right let's go now!"Oikawa said and so we started heading our way,I said good bye to Oikawa-San and iwaizumi-San and went inside my house,"I'm back!" I said as I took my shoes off and went inside,"welcome back hun!are you going with your friends or your coming with me and natsu?"my mom asked coming out of the kitchen," no I'm going with my frie-...y-yeah I'm going with my friends!" I said smiling widely at the word friends,my mom chuckled and told me to go and take a bath,and that's exactly what I did.

After I finished changing I remembered kenma so I texted him a quick message..

Shoyo:hey Ken sorry I can't call you right now I'm going out I'll call you when I'm back..

After bit even a minute my phone buzzed..

Kenma♡:hi sho..yeah but please call..take care♡

I smiled to my self I really love kenma he's the best friend I've ever had...

"Bye mom!" I said as I put my shoes on and started to open the front door,"bye shoyo don't be late!and don't put your phone on silent!" My mom said and I replied with a yes and then went outside the house." Chibi-Chan!"I saw Oikawa-San waving at me so I went to him,"hi Oikawa-San.." I said,"isn't iwaizumi-San here?I thought you guys were always together!"I said kinda confusing," oh yeah I was just going to iwa-Chan's then I saw you chibi!you wanna come with me then we go meet the other!?"Oikawa-San said smiling at me,I nodded a little then we started walking.

"So.. did you call that kenma guy?" Oikawa-San said looking straight to the road," oh..uhm yeah not really I sent him a message that I'll call him later.." I said looking at my feet," mm..oh we're here!"Oikawa-San said still not looking at me..we knocked on the door then iwaizumi-San opened the door,"oh...hey" he said and we both greeted him back,"are you done iwa-Chan?!" Oikawa-San said while smiling at iwaizumi-San,"yeah..I'll just wear my shoes.." iwaizumi-San said then he closed the door.

After like five minutes we were walking on the road all three of us heading to the spot where we'll meet with the team.

__________
Hi tangerines! sorry this chapter is Soo short!I didn't want it to be this short tho!I was actually going to write more but then my exams will start the day after tomorrow so there won't be any more updates so I thought that I should just updated this even tho it's not finished!
I'm really really sorry !!( ・ั﹏・ั)

Did you like the /short/Chapter?!( ◜‿◝ )♡

Stay safe guys and take care!(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Danna-Chan~