024

3rd POV

"You saw it too right?"
Oikawa breathed out his voice coming out as a whisper, him and iwaizumi were making their way to the changing room,it was still morning and hinata has separated ways with them a few minutes ago as he went to the small bathroom close to the gym to change his clothes as usual,not wanting anyone to get a glimpse of the life he's living under the covers.

"You mean the make up?"iwaizumi said his long slender fingers running through his short hair,pushing it back a little.
A long sigh escaped his lips as a not so foriegn feeling of aching pain shot through his body.

Silence

A deep sigh escaped Oikawa's lips then he shut his mouth not wanting to talk any further. It was now time for morning practice and he didn't wanna make his thoughts disturb his practice. He just hoped that the day will go smoothly without having to face any problems.

______

3red POV
"Aah is it inky me or is it really cold right now?"a shivering hanamaki said as he rushed inside the changing room,his well built arms hugging his firm chest tightly trying to creat some warmth to his freezing body.

"Yooo"said matsukawa,while closing the door of the changing room behind him as he was the last member to arrive.a slight breath escaped his lips, his eyes lingering at the small smokey cloud that was formed into the thin cold air.

"Guys change quickly coach said he wanted to have a small meeting with us before practice starts."watari said as he fully took his uniform shirt off fiddling with his practice shirt to wear it. A sigh escaped hanamaki's lips before he too went to his locker and opened it revealing his volleyball practice set of clothes,'time to start another weird day of volleyball practice' the thought played in his head as a groan left his lips.

"Can you like..stop???!"a voice echoed in the room making all eyes turn to him,an annoyed matsukawa with a scowl on his face was staring right through hanamaki's soul."w-what's with you today?"an annoyed hanamaki said with a glare,iwaizumi raised an eyebrow at the two then turned back to wear his shorts.

"The whole day you've been like that only groaning and sighing just stop it it's annoying!"matsukawa said a glare made it's way on his face as he turned his whole attention to his best friend. "Well-", "oKAY ENOUGH you two"kunimi said frustration laced in his tone,"ah well I-","Shut it you two kunimi's right!god you two are getting more annoying every passing second."Kyotani said silencing the whole room.

A few minutes later the members started leaving the changing room and making their way to the volleyball gym,to have the so called small meeting before practice with their coach.

_____

3rd POV

"Is hinata absent today t-","s-sorry I'm here!"a squeak came from the gym's door's direction and in came hinata rushing to stand next to the members. The coach smiled a little at the orange before going back to what he wanted to say before.

"Okay so the reason of this meeting is that I wanted to inform you guys that we're invited to a training camp in Tokyo"Irahata said making all the attention go to him immediately.
"But we usually don't go for training camps unless it was a university volleyball team wanting to play with us"oikawa said confusion laced his voice. Irahata nodded his head as he continued to talk,"yes oikawa you're very right with that one,but today me and mizoguchi-Kun have decided that it'll be okay if we accepted it this time."irahat said as mizoguchi nodded his head in agreement."you guys will know the way other teams thinks and their way of playing and maybe learn some new tricks too."continued mizoguchi.