007

Previous..

"Natsu go call your brother for dinner"Sakima said smiling at her daughter,"hai"Natsu said while running upstairs into his room...
"MOM!"....

Natsu POV
Mommy told me to go and call nii-Chan so I went upstairs to his room but what I saw..."MOM!!" I yelled for mommy..it was nii-Chan he was on the floor struggling to breath with his bloody hands.."WHAT IS IT NAT-"My mom came yelling but when she saw nii-Chan she froze.."SHOUYOU!!"she yelled as she rushed to my nii-Chan..I started crying I don't know what to do.. nii-Chan is he okay??!...

3rd POV
"GO GET MY PHONE NATSU!"Sakima yelled for Natsu, Natsu rushed to the first floor looking for her mom's phone finally finding it,"h-here"Natsu said tears still rolling down her cheeks,
"911 what's your emergency","p-please m-my son he c-Can't b-bereath b-blood"Sakima couldn't make a whole sentence she was scared for her son,"what's your address ma'am" (okay I don't know how this work I've never called an ambulance or a hospital so yeah..),"it's ***** please h-hurry..",after some minutes that felt like hours to them the ambulance sound was heard all over the street,the nurses (I don't know what they call them..)came inside the house and put hinata on the moving bed? (pleas tell me what is it called..;-;),after putting hinata inside the ambulance they went to the hospital.

At the Oikawa's
"Mommy why is there an ambulance in front of Nat-Chan house?"Makie said looking at her mom and nii-Chan,"What?"Oikawa said as he went to the window where his sister was standing he looked out only to see Hinata shouyou on a moving bed? And bloody hands,(there houses were so close..like really close!),"Omg what happened to shouyou!?"Hitami said looking at the scene that's happening in front of there house, after the ambulance left the heard a knock on the door,Hitami went to open it,and it was Sakima,"Sakima-San..what was happening?"Hitami said,Oikawa and Makie went next to there mom,"i-i don't know I j-just told Natsu to go call her brother and he was like this...b-but more important c-can I keep Natsu with you guys I don't want her to go to the hospital.."Sakima said while crying,"sure wait I'll come with you..hey Natsu come in and play with Makie"Hitami said as she smiled softly at the girl then wearing her shoes so she'd go with Sakima.
And like that Sakima and Hitami left, leaving the two girls with Oikawa.."eh?"Oikawa was confused how can hinata do that..wait do what? Why was he like that in the first place..?.Oikawa had lots of questions but his train if thoughts got cut off by his phone buzzing,he opened it and looked at who texted him 'Iwa-Chan~♡' his screen showed then he opened the message..

Iwa-Chan~♡:
Oi shittykawa did you see that??!

Kawaiikawa~:
You mean Chibi-Chan?..well yeah his-
Sister is at our house she's with Makie-
Now and mom went with Sakima-San..

Iwa-Chan~♡:
Did you see his hands how they were-
Bloody??!

Kawaiikawa~:
Y-yeah.. iwa-Chan I'm scared for-
Chibi-Chan~(' . .̫ . ')

Iwa-Chan~♡:
Yeah..hey shittykawa I'm coming over..

Kawaiikawa~:
Okay..?

*Iwa-Chan~♡ and Kawaiikawa~ are offline*

Time skip to where iwaizumi had arrived!
Oikawa opened the door for his friend and they were both sitting in the living room of the Oikawa's house,"so..?"Oikawa said looking at his friend clearly not knowing why he came,"let's talk to Natsu.."iwaizumi said,"eh?..why-oh you mean about Chibi-Chan? Well we can't 'cause Makie is here.."Oikawa said looking annoyed at the fact that his sister is home,"Nii-Chan!! Oh hi iwaizumi-kun!"Makie said smiling at the said boy,"hi Makie"iwaizumi greeted,"hello iwaizumi-San"Natsu said smiling at Iwaizumi too,"hi Natsu"iwaizumi smiled at the mini hinata,"hey you didn't say hi to me when you came~"Oikawa said wiping fake tears,"hello Oikawa-San!"she said smiling at him, Oikawa patted her head and smiled at her,"so what do you want Makie?"Oikawa said looking at his sister,"oh nothing really..it was nice seeing you iwaizumi-kun we'll be in my room!"Makie said as she dragged the orange headed girl with her..