006

3rd POV
"Chibi-Chan?,What are you still doing here?"Oikawa said looking at hinata,"I got a little lost.."hinata said in a quiet voice while looking down,"aren't you going to join the team?"a low husky voice said that made hinata shiver and look up only to see Kyoutani or the so called 'maddog' in front of him,"u-uh..n-no I..I don't think I'll"hinata stuttered out avoiding eye contact,"HAH? What do you mean you're not? You can't! You are good at volleyball so why not huh?!"Kyoutani said while holding hinata closer by his shirt,"i-i uh.."hinata's eyes widened and he started to shake,this didn't get unnoticed by iwaizumi and some other players, hinata was starting to have a PANIC ATTACK,"oi KYOUTANI Put Hinata DOWN"iwaizumi said getting closer to them, Kyoutani only 'tched' and let hinata down,hinata backed up tears started rolling down his face he turned and rushed out of the door not giving any word,"CHIBI-CHAN!"Oikawa yelled as he went after him,"ugh we'll deal with this later tell couch me and Oikawa won't come to practice today"iwaizumi said running after Oikawa,"h-hai"the others said still shocked of hinata's action.

Oikawa POV
I saw Chibi-Chan started crying and then he left the school running,I didn't know what to do I started running after him,I looked behind to see iwa-Chan running after me..
"Oi Oikawa where did hinata go?"iwa-Chan said while panting,"I think he went this way"I said pointing to a park that had no one inside.
We walked there it was nice actually I kinda wonder why doesn't anyone come here,but anyways most important now is Chibi-Chan!
"You hear that?"iwa-Chan said,"yeah it's like someone is crying, it must be Chibi-Chan"I said as we started walking to the place that we heard the voice coming from.
There he was...on the floor curled in a ball while crying and shakiness,"hinata?"iwa-Chan said as he lowered him self to hinata's hight,I walked over to them and bent down.
iwa-Chan putted his hand on Chibi-Chan's shoulder only for him to flinch,I don't know what happened to me but I feel like my heart is breaking by the sight of him like that..I had tears in my eyes I looked to iwaizumi and saw he had the same expression as me..

3rd POV
Iwaizumi started doings circles on hinata's back trying to calm him down.
After awhile of that hinata started to calm a little so he sat up and wiped his tears,"s-sorry"hinata said looking down,"what are you sorry for?"Oikawa said,"it's not your fault tho.."iwaizumi said,hinata looked up at the two males in front of him he then hugged them both sending them to the ground,"t-thank y-you"hinata said with a muffled voice,the two males we're shocked at the smaller male's action, iwaizumi placed his hand on hinata's back hugging him back only for Oikawa to hug them both,"o-oik- Oikawa-S..San c-Can't b-bereath.."hinata said struggling to breath,"gomen!"Oikawa said while smiling,"ugh dumbass"iwaizumi said,"heyy iwa-Chan mean~"Oikawa said while pouting.
'rinngg'
Hinata's phone started ringing,"s-sorry I need to take this"hinatat said going to the side to get the call.
'Shouyou where are you?I'm so worried!are you okay?'

'mom I'm fine I'm on my way home soory I'm late I had to talk with the teacher after class'

'fine stay safe don't get lost okay!'

'I know bye mom'

Call ended

"Was that your mom?"Oikawa said,"y-yeah I n-need to go t-thanks for everything"hinatat said smiling a little then he started heading home.
"Just what The heck happened to you Chibi-Chan.."Oikawa said, iwaizumi nodded,"oi mom sent me a message she said that were going to Chibi-Chan's house"Oikawa said,"hmm? Yeah let's talk to him about what happened today.."iwaizumi said looking at his best friend,"mhmm"Oikawa hummed and so they went there way to there houses.

Le time skip at the hinata's
Hinata POV
'ugh why are they here?.."I thought as I looked through the door to the room where oikwa-San and his liit sister that was called... I don't really remember oh wait yes Makie I think?.., iwaizumi-San and there moms here.
"Shouyou"yes that's it..my mom called now I need to go there and sith with them...'ugh..' I opened the door and went inside the room,"h-hello"I said with my face down,"come here shouyou!"my mom said as she signaled for me to sit next to her,I went there and sat next to her,"oh so you're shouyou!I'm Hitami,oikawa's mom!"the same women that came to us that day said,she is so lovely tho.."ah and I'm Akisha iwaizumi's mom! It's nice to meet you shouyou-Kun"the other women said she looked lovely too her dark black hair that was long enough to reach her back,"i-it's nice to m-meet you too"I said not even looking up a little,"neh shouyou how about you go to your room with oikawa-Kun and Iwaizumi-Kun"my mom said smiling at me...'great the only thing I was trying to avoid..' I thought then I nodded and so we went upstairs to my room..
We got in and we sat on my bed me in between the two.."so hinata..are you gon-"iwaizumi-san started but I cut him off,"we're not even friends it was only that today you guys helped me nothing else and btw days ago we were rivals so sorry but no I'm not going to tell you anything.."I said as I got out of my bed then looked at them both in the eyes..

Iwaizumi POV
After what hinata said I was shocked actually..he looked at us in the eyes..it was the first time I ever looked at him in the eyes..his eyes were lifeless they we're dull and there was no more sparkle in them..they we're puffy and red..it seemed like he's been crying for a while..my heart ached at the sight..this wasn't the same hinata that was in Karasuno..or maybe..or maybe it was..but we didn't notice it..was it all fake?..was his smile fake?..ughhh I can't stop thinking..I looked at Oikawa to see him looking at hinata the same way I was... 'something is definitely wrong and I wanna know it I wanna help him..I want him to trust me and open to me..even tho we were rivals days ago but it all changed now...I don't know why but...I can't see him like that...he's not lik-'my train of thoughts got cut by Oikawa,"yeah..maybe you're right shouyou.." 'shouyou??! this is the first time he've ever called hinata by his first name..',I looked at Oikawa,"you're right with everything you said we're not friends we were rivals days ago and everything,but now you're in our school so that means we're no longer rivals we want to help you shouyou-"Oikawa started but was cut off,"WELL I DON'T WANT THIS HELP I DON'T WANT ANY OF IT SO LEAVE ME ALONE STOP BOTHERING ME"Hinata yelled..this was the first time I've ever seen him like that..he then went inside a door that seemed like a bathroom..'silence'...I looked to my left at Oikawa to see him looking at the floor with teary eyes,"oikawa.."he looked at me,"what's wrong with shouyou..why is he like this..why does he look soo broken..why..why am I feeling this guilty felling...what's wrong with me.. yesterday we were rivals and now look...Haijime...please... what's with shouyou.."Oikawa said tears rolling down his face.."i-Idk..I'm feeling the same..I can't help it..toru..I wanna help him...but how?"I said looking at Oikawa...he only looked down even more..'I totally forgot that our moms are here ugh..hope they didn't hear the yelling..' I thought while looking at the door hinata went through..

3rd POV
As the two boys were sitting in silence one certain box got there attention,Oikawa walked to the box and took it out of it's place he went to iwaizumi and placed the box on the night stand that was next hinata's bed,"what is this shittykawa?"iwaizumi said looking at the wooden box in front of him,"idk let's just open it?"Oikawa said looking at his childhood friend then the box.befor iwaizumi can say anything Oikawa opened the box only to see the bloody bladders that was placed inside of it..oikawa's joy dropped he looked in the box in disbelief, iwaizumi was holding his tears by only seeing this..."what the actual f*ck..."Oikawa started muttering,while iwaizumi just staring no word coming out of his mouth.."j-just keep t-this away"iwaizumi finally said something..Oikawa nodded and he hid it in his pocket.
After sometime hitami called for the two boys and the girl to come so they can go. And like that iwaizumi and Oikawa left without answers to there questions but more questions and shocking things...

"Natsu go call your brother for dinner"Sakima said smiling at her daughter,"hai"Natsu said while running upstairs into his room...
"MOM!"....

_____________
Hi mah tangerines🍊 thanks for reading!!
I'm actually righting this at around 1am so sorry if it's bad!!

Thanks for reading my story!!
I'll try to update as much as I can!!

Author-Chan~