013

3rd POV
The three finally arrived to the spot where they saw the others gathered together, "eh? Where's the others?" Oikawa said,"they said they couldn't come. They didn't give a reason."Hanamake said shrugging,"hmm? I thought we all agreed on this day!"Oikawa said," yeah we thought that too."Kunimi said in his same quite voice."let's not ruin this and go hangout alone."iwaizumi said,"yeah iwaizumi-San is right!" Kindaichi said,"fine.." oikawa said.
(The people there are Kunimi, kindaichi, Hanamake, matsukawa, oikawa, iwaizumi,and ofc hinata)

They arrived to the small restaurant on the corner of the street and got in. "Woah! This is amazing!" Hinata said stars in his eyes," you've never been here before?"matsukawa said looking at the smaller,"hm? Oh no, it's my first time!"Hinata said smiling at matsukawa, matsukawa just stared at him for a minute then he felt his face heating, 'oh god! Oh no!' matsukawa thought while looking away,"oi what's up?" Hanamake said looking at his flustered friend,"n-nothing!",'why the hell am I stuttering??!' matsukawa thought."eh? Okay?"Hanamake said going to where oikawa was standing.

They took a table next to a large window that was showing off the street it was surrounded by some different kinds of flowers and plants.
"Hello! Can I get your orders?" A waiter said as he stood in front of the table, "oh yeah we'd like to have --- please.." (I'll let you decide what they had) oikawa said and then the waiter nodded and head off." So hinata are you still taking to your old teammates?"kindaichi said getting the attention of the others, oikawa and iwaizumi had wide eyes and they were looking at hinata,"oi what's that question of course he is they didn't-" Kunimi said but was cut off by hinata,"no not acting" hinatat said smiling a little, "oh I see.. sorry if it bothered you.."kindaichi said," no not at all"hinata shock his head, "god then.." kindaichi smiled at hinata and hinata smiled back.

After a while there food arrived and they started eating and chatting,"it seems like chibi-chan is getting along with the others" Oikawa whispered to iwaizumi,"yeah,I guess so.and did you see? he's been smiling the whole time.."iwaizumi whispered back but with a small smile forming on his lips as the both stared at hinata,"yeah.." Oikawa said back.

"BAHAHAHA,ARE YOU FOR REAL?!"a loud voice was heard from a table near there's they all looked it's way,"w-wait is that!?" Hinata said as his eyes glittered gaining the attention of the others,"do you know him hinata?"Kunimi said,"I'm not sure if it's him" hinata said still looking at the table,"you wanna go see chibi?" Oikawa said,"uhm..is that okay with you guys?" Hinata said looking back at his friends,"no go on hinata we'll wait here"iwaizumi said,"okay thanks guys"hinata smiled a little then started to walk in the table's direction.

As hinata arrived in front of this table he smiled a little as he saw, "bokuto-San!, Akashi-San!" Hinata said smiling at the owls,"Hey Hey Hey hinata!!" Bokuto yelled as he stood up,"oh hello hinata" Akashi said smiling at the smaller,"hi guys it's been a while"hinata said smiling a little,bokuto got out of his seat and hugged hinata tightly,"b-bokuto-San.. can't..!" Hinata struggled to breath under the tight hug of the owl captain,"bokuto-San you're Killing hinata.."Akashi said getting worried about the smaller,"oh! Sorry!!"bokuto said as he let go of hinata," it's fine!"hinata said smiling a little,"so what are you guys doing here?"hinata said confused at why the owls were here in miyagi,"oh we had to get something from a relative, what about you?" Akashi said,"oh I'm here with my team.."hinata said,"your team? Is karasuno here? Where are they??"bokuto said looking around the restaurant,"Chibi-Chan"Oikawa yelled to hinata,"o-oh I need to go guys!bye guys it was nice to see you!" Hinata said as he went to where Oikawa and the others stood,"eh?, Akashi who's that?" Bokuto said looking at his partner,Akashi shrugged and shock his head a little,"I don't know.." Akashi said,"hmmph" bokuto pouted and sat back down on his chair.

"hinata who were that?"kunimi said looking at hinata as they walked out the restaurant,"oh! that's bokuto-San he's the captain of fukurodani,and the other is Akashi-San he's a setter, they're my friends!"hinata explained to the others as the kept on walking," hmm? How do you know them?"Hanamake said,"oh bake in karasuno we had a lot of training camps with them and nekoma that's why I have a lot of friends in tokyo!"hinata said looking at the others then back down.