"This song is for that special someone out there! You all already know what's up!" He winked at the crowd and smiled a big smile.  I smiled slightly, the lighting made it so I couldn't quite see his eye colors. Maybe it was just one color? I'll find out during the meet.

(This song is called Looking out for you by Joy Again and it's my favorite song currently. It was what inspired this story for all of you curious! That's the song Natsu is gonna sing haha)

The band began playing and not long after Natsu followed right behind,

"I guess I should stop
Looking out for you
Like I always do
When will you
Start looking out for me too
Instead of leaving me staring at my shoes!"

"Just the way you're glancing at me
Something about you
Just makes me feel guilty for
Liking you
When you're with him
When you're with him"

"This is a love song for a girl
Who will never know it's about her
Know it's pretty stupid
But I'm much too shy to tell her
She's beaming that smile all the while"

What was this feeling...? Pure happiness, I grabbed Levy's hand and swung it up as I began swinging our arms side to side. She smiled and giggled but went along with it as she sang along to this unfamiliar song for me.

"I'm all tripped up on my own throat
I guess there is no hope
When you're walking out in the snow
I say I guess I should go
And we're talking about someone else
When we should be talking about ourselves"

"It's the same old situation
You've always got me waiting
Come on dear I think times a wastin'
Before we have to go back inside
And return to our normal lives"

"This is a love song for a girl
Who will never know it's about her
Know it's pretty stupid
But I'm much too shy to tell her
She's beaming that smile all the while
I'm all tripped up on my own throat
I guess there is no hope"

And just like that the song ended. My heart was racing from all the emotions I felt, I have never felt like this before. What could it mean...? I looked towards Levy as she was making goo goo eyes and goodness knows who and than it hit me, what if she likes Natsu? "Lev! Which one of em are you making those goo goo eyes to??" I question, "Can't you tell! I'm making them at Gajeel!" She squealed, who the heck is Gajeel?! "He is the guitarist with all the piercing and with long black hair!" Levy said, I looked at her, surprised "Him?! I didn't think he was your type Lev!" I stated and she giggled

"No one does!"

The concert ended roughly after about 2 or so hours, I felt nothing but pure bliss and joy when Natsu would sing. Now it's time to meet him.

"Come one Lu! We are next!!" I puffed up my cheeks as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the table all of them were sitting at. I shut my eyes and heard his voice "What's up! How are you two doing today?" He asked, "Pretty darn good Natsu, how about all of you?" Levy smiled, I didn't want to open my eyes, "uh... pretty good too haha, is um.... your friend over there alright?" He questioned.

Levy sighed, "Lu! Open your eyes will you!!" I looked down at my shoes and opened my eyes. Oh jeez, I was getting worked up over nothing. He most likely already found his soulmate, and all I feel is nothing but a stupid little attraction, "Where is Gajeel?" Levy questioned as I could see her from the corner of my eyes searching for him, "he went to the bathroom, he will be back soon, don't worry." Natsu replied, alright here goes nothing. I looked up and reached my hand out to shake their hands.

Natsu's eyes widened and so did mine as I felt my heart pounding once again, I noticed Natsu's eyes were two different colors. But one of them was slowly fading away, I felt mine fading away too, what in the world... I covered my eye as I realized what just happened.

"Lu! Natsu is your soulmate!" Levy exclaimed as she took my hand off my eye, "And now you have two beautiful brown eyes!" Levy squealed, as she hugged me.

Natsu is my soulmate? Natsu... is my soulmate?! I hugged her back and smiled widely, oh my goodness! It finally happened!!! I turned back towards Natsu but had been shoved into someone's chest, I looked up and it was Natsu as I saw he was in the brink of tears, he wrapped his arms around me tightly and smiled "Hello soulmate..." he said as he kissed my forehead.

I blushed but hugged him back, "You don't know how much I've wanted this... I'm so happy it's you Natsu..." I grabbed his face and wiped the few tears he had as he did the same with me. I was filled with so much joy that I needed to let it out somehow, he hadn't let go of me at all. He either had both hands wrapped around me or one, but I had squeezed through and pulled his head towards me as I gave him a kiss on the cheek,

"My name is Lucy... Lucy Heartfilia, and I am your soulmate!" I smiled lovingly as Natsu gave the widest grin back. "I'm Natsu Dragneel, and I am your soulmate Luce."

"Haha hey soulmate!" We both said in unison.

-

And that's a wrap, I just wanted to thank my readers, those who have left and those who have stuck with this series no matter how inconsistent I am! You truly are the best :) and thanks for sticking around!

-mxgic <3

btw: Gajeel was Levy's soulmate so they both found their soulmate that day!

Also apologies for any spelling mistakes I didn't proof read it haha !