So you dont love me? (Part 2)

Natsu's POV

It had been a day since I've confessed to Lucy. I had gotten out of my hammock/bed tired and not wanting to go to the guild. But I had to put on a happy face so that Luce wouldn't feel bad.

After all it's not her fault she doesn't like me, that's just the way it goes sometimes, I dressed myself and put happy on my head as he continued sleeping and off to the guild I was.

"Hey everyone" I forced a smile and sat by the bar asking Mira for some food, Happy had already woken up and had gone to find his beloved Carla.

"Is everything okay Natsu?" A certain short white haired mage asked me, "I'm fine Lisanna, how come?" I asked her as I lazily put the food in my mouth. "For starters you aren't stuffing your face, you look horrible, it's like you got no sleep?" She stated, I looked away from her, "Is it that noticeable?" I whispered to myself.

"Yes it is." I heard the angelic voice of the one I loved so dearly, I had spun around on the bar stool and there she was, "Hey Lu-" I stopped mid way as I felt Lucy's arms wrap around my chest, she was hugging me? Did she feel that much pity towards me, my chest aches "Lucy could you stop that please." I said coldly as I lifted my hands up so I would stop myself from hugging her back, I was afraid that if I did hug her back I would not want to let her go.

She backed away, pain visible in her eyes and in her voice as she said "oh... ok" while looking down. Why is she sad? Is this not what she wanted?  "Natsu?" I turned my attention back to the white haired mage, she put her hand in my face and pulled me close. "You don't have a fever, and you also didn't fight with Gray this morning, what's going on?" She continued asking me as she swiftly took a glance towards Lucy than back to me.

I turned back around in my chair as Lucy took the seat to my left since Lisanna was to my right, "Nothing is going on." I said as I continued eating my breakfast, once I had finished Lisanna had placed her hand on my hand I hadn't noticed till she started doing this weird circle motion with her finger. "I'm here if you need me Natsu, I'm always open to talk to and you know?" She said as she scooted her chair closer to mine.

I only grunted as I had my eyes closed my head only fogged with thoughts of Lucy. Oh how I wish she liked me back... I would never let her go if she felt the same way.

I felt another mage place her warm hand on mine, my eyes shot open as I saw Lucy's hand was placed on my other hand, I blushed a little bit before pulling my hand away and scratching the back of my head with it, "It's beginning to get cold huh-h?" I said laughing nervously.

"Why do you do that Natsu?" Lucy asked as she was looking down at her lap, "W-what are you talking about Luce?"

Than my eyes widened as I could smell her tears, out of extinct I scooped her into my arms, jolting Lisanna forwards a little since she had been holding my hand, "Luce why are you crying?? Don't cry!" I caressed her cheek as I wiped her tears away, "Why do you pull away every time I try to hold you or touch you Natsu??" She asked with pain in her voice, "Did you really just say you loved me to mess around with me?" She asked, pain laced in her angelic voice.

I can't tell her I wasn't joking, she doesn't feel the same way... "Um... Lucy I-" I stopped myself, should I tell her? I can't. But what if? No I can't, she definitely doesn't feel the same way, it's clear as day she doesn't feel the same way. That's why she reacted the way she did... right?! "I-I was.... j-joking....." I said with hesitation and fear as I laughed nervously.

Not a second later I regretted my choice.

"Okay..." Lucy pushed me away as she began making her way towards the exit, I touched my chest as pain consumed me. I felt a huge lump in my throat and my eyes began to burn, my vision going blurry. I can't breathe correctly, it feels like the oxygen is gone.

I blinked my tears away as I saw Lucy wiping away her own tears, I- I can't let her suffer like this. "Lu-""Natsu!"" Lisanna said as she hugged me, "are you okay?" She asked, I looked up to see Lucy take one last glance towards me before the guild doors shut.

I have to go after her. I pushed Lisanna away as I ran towards the guild doors. "LUCY!" I yelled as I slammed the doors open. But what I hadn't realized was Lucy had stopped in her tracks once the guild doors closed, so once they slammed open I had fallen forward onto her as we both fell onto the ground.

I made sure to grab her head so she wouldn't hurt herself, "Lucy..." I breathed out as I saw my angels big brown eyes, glossy from the tears she shed from me. I furrowed my eyes brows as I realized I was the one to make her cry.

"Lucy..." I breathed out as I moved her head closer to mine, she wasn't stoping me this time. Before our lips touched I asked "Can I?"

"Oh Natsu..." she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and met her lips with mine. They were so warm. They tasted like Vanilla, I slowly melted into the kiss.

This is is. It's happening. It's HAPPENING! I smiled as I pulled away and kissed her cheeks and forehead, I kissed her eyelid and apologized, "I'm sorry for making you cry Luce... I promise I didn't mean to... I didn't know you felt the same way..." 

She caressed my cheek as she smiled, "Natsu Dragneel. How could I possibly not feel the same way! My heart jumped out of my body when you had told me how you felt. The reason I stopped you from kissing me was because I wanted to tell you how I felt towards you first... but you took it the wrong way dummy." She giggled as her smile grew. She closed her eyes as tears were beginning to form again "I'm so beyond happy you feel the same way Natsu. There is no one in this world I would rather be with than you." She said as she hugged me.

She felt the same way? Oh my goodness! I stood up from the ground once she had pulled away from the hug and helped her stand up. Afterwards I picked her up and spun her around as nothing but joy and happiness flooded my body.

"You just made me the happiest man on this earth Luce!"