Chapter 2: UA Madness

Time had passed after Izuku and Momo first became a couple.

Mr. Y had the approved marriage papers and Momo was practically hugging Izuku with nothing but pure love as placed one hand on her head and wrapped the other around her waist.

Mr. Y had also recommended them to UA and now they were on their first day at UA high. Although Izuku wanted to take the exam, which he called the fair way, Momo wouldn't allow him to.

She was worried that he would die and she said that she would end her life just to be with him. She told him that he was her responsibility. He allowed her to take responsibility.

And now they were there. They were in front of a ginormous door. Momo happily pressed her boobs on Izuku's arms and clung onto him.

Izuku, with his free hand opened the door and they both entered. They saw so many students having conversations and looking like they're having fun.

Until he overheard a certain raving blonde lunatic ranting about kicking ass. That's when he saw Izuku. He slammed his hands on the table and exploded it. He walked up to him with anger and grasped the collar of Izuku's shirt.

Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU QUIRKLESS SHIT!?

Hearing this caused everyone to be silent, provoking a susurration from everyone in the room.

Until 6 deafening shots rung all around. They looked and paled as they saw Momo with a .44 Magnum in her hand, raised in the air, smoking.

She then aimed the gun at Bakugou's head. As fast as she shot her gun, she reloaded the weapon and aimed it at Bakugou's head with flames in her eyes.

Momo: Give me one damn good reason I shouldn't blast your skull to smithereens.

A tired, gruff voice spoke from behind her.

???: That will put you in prison and they will mark you as a villain. It took you all several minutes to be silent. All except for the green haired kid. My name is Shota Aizawa. I shall be your new teacher for all three years in UA. Now put these on and meet me on the field. Quickly!

Momo: Don't worry! You'll be safe. Oh and just so you know.

She then suckled on Izuku's earlobe as she seductively said.

Momo: I'll be thinking of you as I undress.

Izuku blushed as he gave a hickey to Momo's neck.

Momo: I hope you'll think of me as you undress too.

Izuku: Y-you k-know I always w-will Momo!

Momo: That's my baby! Now go change. I'll miss you.

Izuku then left to the boy's locker room and as quickly as he entered, he changed and left. And patiently waited.

He slowly fell asleep until he felt a weight on his lap and something slimy trail on his neck. He looked and saw Momo straddling and licking his neck and trailing hickeys all over.

Momo: Oh my God! I missed you so much!

She then started to dry hump like a wild animal. And they were getting more intimate as Izuku with shaky hands unbuttoned the top of Momo's gym shirt as Momo wildly increased her grinding speed on his clothed covered member.

She was about to take one step further until she heard the gruff voice of their teacher.

Momo's mind: Shit! And I was just about fuck his cute, innocent, hot and sexy body right here right now. Oh well. Later at home, I guess.