Chapter 4: USJ Assault

Days had past after battle training, and everyone was as cheery as ever.

All except Momo.

She eyed everyone who could possibly hurt her Izuku.

She had Izuku on her lap as Izuku happily smiled at his wife. She looked at him and smiled.

Soon Aizawa entered the classroom with his iconic 'I want to die' face.

Aizawa: I am not going to keep it a secret. First we are going to choose hero names and then we are going on a trip to the Unforseen Simulation Joint or USJ. Now, hurry up.

(Everything goes as normal)

When Izuku went up to the podium, he turned the small white board around and showed his name.

On it read, The Shadow Soldier, Reaper.

Midnight: Despite it being gloomy, I'll allow it!

Aizawa then intervened.

Aizawa: All right. Now that we're finished here, put on your hero suits, get your asses on the bus and let's head on over to the USJ. NOW.

This put everyone in fear as they did what they were told and soon were on there to the USJ.

When they got there, there were met by the Space Hero, 13. Uraraka was fangirling over her. 13 was leading them into the large dome as she was deep in a introductory speech.

As they were at the end of the stairs when Izuku's senses kicked in. He looked over to his left and saw a small black hole forming and steadily increasing in size.

Izuku immediately pulled his twin pistols and aimed them at the portal.

Everyone looked and saw the portal. Kirishima assumed that they were fake villains.

Kirishima: I didn't know that this place had fake villains. That's so manly.

Aizawa prepared his capture cloth.

Aizawa: That is because the USJ doesn't offer fake villains! These guys are real! 13, protect the students!

13: Roger!

Aizawa then jumped and landed in the center of the USJ. Izuku having his heroic kick in parkoured his way there as well.

Momo: Izuku!

Aizawa: Midoriya, go back with your classmates!

Izuku: I can't allow that, sir. You need as much back up as necessary.

Momo came up to them as well.

Momo: There is NO way on God's green earth that I am letting my husband die! I swore to protect you with everything I got, Izuku.

Izuku smiled knowing he had a very protective wife. Someone who truly cared for him.

Aizawa: You guys are fucking insane. But I'll give you some respect. Okay then, stay sharp. Don't let your guard down!

Out of the portal came out 200 villains came out in total. There were two in particular that intrigued Izuku's interest.

The man with hands all over his arms and face. And the large black humanoid bird with an exposed brain.

Izuku's mind: Mr. Rambo had shown photos of the man in hands. Tomura Shigaraki aka Tenko Shimura. And the large buff bird thing is called a Nomu.

Shigaraki made his presence known.

Shigaraki: Greetings, Heroes. This is my League of Villains. My name is-

Izuku: Tomura Shigaraki aka Tenko Shimura.